Chapter 10

Xi Zonghe asked if I saw his ring, the rose gold one, the thin one.

    "Isn't there in your jewelry cabinet?" I recalled as I washed the dishes.

    I have the impression of the one he said. The initials of Jiang Mu were also engraved in the circle. I saw it while cleaning his desk during rehabilitation, but I didn't see it afterwards.

    He should have wanted to wear it all the time without being suspicious. He chose a very famous ring style, in other words, a badly worn ring style. The smaller one. I have seen him wear it with other rings on TV. Over.

    At that time, I didn't know that this was a couple ring between him and Jiang Mu. I thought he had slender fingers and looked good on him, so I bought one by myself, which cost several thousand.

    Later, the underworld drew debts, this ring was pawned by me for less than one thousand.

    "No." Xi Zonghe rummaged in every corner of the house, and the movement grew louder and louder, as if he was about to demolish the house.

    "That might be lost by you." I wiped my hands and walked out of the kitchen, not paying much attention.

    He hated Jiang Mu so much at the beginning, and almost lost everything he could lose. Even the car that Jiang Mu gave him on his birthday was sold at a discount, and the money was donated to Project Hope.

    At this point, he is still very happy.

    Xi Zonghe rummaged and stared at me with dissatisfaction, as if I had said too much.

    "Impossible." He said firmly and continued to look for his ring after he lowered his eyes.

    I sneered in my heart and rolled my eyes silently.

    Xi Zonghe turned the room in a mess, and he didn't believe that he would throw away the ring.

    I watched indifferently, neither helping nor discouraging. If he wants to get nervous, let's do it, his brain is broken, and I understand him.

    He and I have never shared a cloakroom. Clothes, accessories and shoes are arranged in different categories. At this moment, he was rummaged inside, and everything was thrown on the ground. I leaned against the door to admire, wondering how much work it would take to put them back.

    "What is this?" Suddenly, he pulled out a palm-sized box from the corner of the drawer. The bright red packaging and the golden logo looked very inferior and out of tune with this family.

    However, seeing this box, I straightened up a little bit, a little surprised.

    Last year, when I went out to film a movie, I saw someone selling rough jadeite on the side of the road. I was curious and itching to solve a piece. More than two hundred yuan, I think I can't solve any good products, but at least I picked it myself, which has different meanings, so I asked the boss to make a few small safety buttons, and I plan to go back to give it to a friend. The courtesy is light and affectionate. .

    At that time, I was stunned, so I took a picture of the stone and posted it to my circle of friends, saying that my luck was not too bad, anyway, there was a bit of water.

    Xi Zonghe saw this one. He is usually a person who does not use the Moments of Friends, and he does not post a status in a year. Even if it is posted, it is either a publicity or a forwarded publicity. That was the first time he sent me a comment, and I can describe it as flattered.

    Although it's just two words-not bad.

    After returning home, he even specifically asked me to see the stone, I didn't know that he had studied jade.