Chapter 05

When I woke up from sleep, I wiped my face, feeling very tired.

    It seemed that I had a very long dream last night, but I can't remember anything when I think about it carefully.

    After a brief wash, just after eight o'clock in the clock, Sang Qing outside the door came to pick me up and the car arrived.

    After Xi Zonghe's accident, I pushed all the work. I thought that I would not want to leave him in the past few months. I didn't expect to resume work after only half a month of suspension.

    I didn't want Sang Qing to wait too long. I took a pair of sunglasses in the cloakroom jewelry box, turned around and went out. When I put it on, I realized that they were Xi Zonghe's sunglasses. He likes toad glasses, the styles are all retro, but I always pursue novel and individuality, one pair of sunglasses after another, all of the latest styles.

    Sang Qing opened the car door for me, and when I sat firmly, he stuffed a cup of hot soy milk over.

    "Did you not have breakfast? Drink some soy milk to warm your stomach first, and I also bought you your favorite quicksand bun."

    I opened the lid of the cup and poured a large mouthful of soy milk until it warmed up to my stomach, complimented: "Xiao Sang, you are still as caring as you always have. It's great."

    Sang Qing stared at me, with pearlescent eyeshadow on his eyelids, making his eyes more and more enchanting. He suddenly pointed the orchid to my arm and joked: "I thought you would be unable to work for a while. Why, Mr. Xi doesn't want your bedside attendant this time?"

    I'm already hungry, and the quicksand bag is here now. He bit off most of his hand in one bite, and said with a bulging cheek: "I can't always delay my work because of personal feelings? Isn't it so hard for you to do it?"

    Actually, I originally wanted to show my courtesy in front of the hospital bed. Xi Zonghe doesn't remember me anymore, and I always have to look familiar in front of him. However, the other party did not follow my routine, and was willing to let the assistant and the caregiver take care of me without me interfering, and drove me back home altogether.

    I wondered if he didn't want to see me, so he didn't want to complain. He just sent a text message to Tang Li every day, and he had been concerned about listening to Xi Zonghe's news from her.

    I don’t know if he tried to contact Jiang Mu, but I heard that Feng An and Guan Shan knew that he had already visited him after he was sober. Those two people have always looked down on Jiang Mu, and they must have quarreled him with Jiang Mu. Tell him about it.

    I couldn't stop gloating at the thought of what Xi Zonghe might have on his face when he learned that he was green.

    "What you said, knowing that I would be difficult to do, why did you go?" Sang Qing glared at me angrily, took out an iPad from his bag, and started to talk to me about the workflow, "Let’s go to Left Bank Fashion in a moment. Headquarters make-up and styling, and then take photos in their own studio, and then shoot three sets of styling for five hours."

    Zuoan Fashion is a clothing company that specializes in men's clothing. It has many men's clothing brands and its customer base covers three generations of old, middle-aged and young people. , This time I invited me to shoot the poster of the new season is a brand of their mid-to-high-end brands for young office workers, called "Nine Leaf Clover".

    A very local name, but this brand has thousands of franchise stores across the country, and the business is still good. Although the main market is the second and third-tier cities, in terms of coverage, this also means that I can at least be able to Most of the streets in these cities are familiar.