Chapter 24

On the eve of Christmas Eve, the city where the crew of "The Wind and Crane" was located suddenly cooled down, and the lowest temperature suddenly dropped below zero. This kind of weather is most likely to get sick. Many crew members have colds and coughs. After Wenwen was infected, I was unfortunately recruited within a few days. The cough was accompanied by a persistent low-grade fever, which remained at 37.8 for a long time. ℃.

    On December 24th, I still feel bad, my limbs are weak, my head is dizzy, not to mention going out, even getting up and going to the toilet takes a lot of effort. In desperation, I sent a message to Luo Lian, saying that I could not attend the dinner due to illness, and asked her to say sorry to everyone on her behalf.

    She returned to me soon, so that I could recover from my illness and said that I would get together again next time.

    After that, I scanned her circle of friends and saw that she had posted many photos of dinner parties. Director Ma, Producer Yuan, Jiang Mu, and even Chu Yao were there. There were more than 30 people at the two tables. I found Xi Zonghe's figure in the corner. He was wearing a black long-sleeved sweater, which made his skin very white. He looked absent-minded and was not sitting at the same table with Jiang Mu.

    I really have no conscience. He hasn't come to see me in the past few days when I lie in the room. He only asked Fang Xiaomin to send me cold granules and two books for relieving boredom, one "A Hundred Years of Solitude" and one "Xiang Xing San Ji" ".

    Where does his confidence come from, think I can understand these two books?

    I haven't finished a high school. People who basically live in society after graduating from junior high school don't have such a high appreciation ability. If I want to talk about the pros and cons of various foreign wines, I can probably say a few words. If I talk about literature, then I can only "buy shrimp without weighing it-catch the blind".

    The only money-oriented layman like me who can read hundreds of thousands of words in one go is the script in his hand. I used to look through the books in Xi Zonghe's study. A good book is a good book, but it is too raw for me to understand. It's not as good as a collection of cold jokes bought online that can make me laugh.

    I couldn't fall asleep after a day of sleep. I got up and drank some water. I was bored and flipped through two pages of "Xiang Xing San Ji", and found that this is a collection of letters written by the author to my wife about what I saw along the way.

    I closed the book unhappily, and suddenly there was a big firework rushing up outside the window, blooming behind the off-white screens, and it was colorful. I went over and took a look barefoot. I didn't know if it was the crew or the hotel downstairs. Fireworks were set off at the gate on the ground floor to celebrate the holiday.

    I remember that the year before last Christmas, I also let off a firework at Hengyue Mountain Villa. When it fell, it was like a tens of thousands of meteors. It was very beautiful. It’s a pity that it’s not safe. I accidentally lit the dead leaves in the garden. Before the excitement was over, I was scared to death by the sudden turn of events. . If it hadn't been for Xi Zonghe to rush down from upstairs in time and put out the fire with a fire extinguisher, I wouldn't know what would happen.

    Afterwards, he scolded me and forbidden me to light fireworks around the house. Within a few days, he found someone to install smoke alarms and fire extinguishing balls everywhere in the house.

    In the past two years, I haven't even ordered a fairy stick. Fortunately, we live in tall buildings. Whenever you look out from the floor-to-ceiling windows on festivals, you can always see the fireworks in the city.