Chapter 49

After Huang Jiejie was taken overseas by her family, she completely lost contact with Shan Yushu. After a few years in this way, Shan Yushu worked hard to raise his younger sister, and took over the job of taking care of the grain and oil warehouse.

    I don't want to be at work when the workers steal grain and oil and sell them. The Dongchuang incident has pushed everything to Shan Yushu, who didn't know it, and made him a substitute for death.

    Faced with the planting of the workers, Shan Yushu couldn't argue with the evidence, and was forced to plead guilty, sentenced, and sent to the Northwest Farm for labor reform.

    There, he met Fang Yu, a kind and honest local girl. Fang Yu was attracted by Shan Yushu's melancholy temperament and the bookishness that was different from that of the rural people. He fell in love with him and took care of him a lot. Shan Yushu was also moved by Fang Yu's true feelings for him, accepted her, and finally they got married. Shan Yushu returned to Shanghai with his newlyweds, and found that Huang Jiejie had also returned from overseas, and was accompanied by a five-year-old girl...

    "I still love you, but you marry someone else. It’s me, I’ll just rush Go up and hit someone." Zhao Qingya looked at the script and couldn't help shaking her head.

    I didn’t agree with her, and sensibly pointed out: “Shan Yushu is also very innocent. He thought it was impossible to have a relationship with Huang Jiejie, so he accepted Fang Yu and wanted to start his own life again. And who knew that Huang Jiejie had already left?

    I'm pregnant, and no one has notified him." Zhao Qingya stared at me and launched a map gun: "So you men don't have a good thing!"

    How did you come to this conclusion?

    I touched my nose: "Why are you so angry today? Who provoke you?" In the

    past month or so, she hasn't been so angry even in her menstrual period.

    Zhao Qingya seemed to be in my mind, her mouth narrowed, and frowned, "Lao Rong hasn't been looking for me very much recently. I don't know if there are new people." She sighed, "These people are too fond of the new and tired of the old. Soon."

    Now that I hear Rong Shen's name, I can't tell you too much. This person is really evil. There are always traces to follow. He is good, a series of actions are inexplicable and confusing, and he must be guarded against him all the time, and he is very tired.

    I can see that Zhao Qingya still has some feelings for Rong Shen. I was just about to comfort her and heard her say: "I still want him to cast me two more plays."

    Okay, it wasn't for love. It's for money.

    "Aren't you very good? I tore the little mistress." I joked with her.

    "He's hiding so tightly, where can I find it easily." She seemed to arouse fighting spirit, "No, I want to see what the little fairy who compares my old lady to!'Death' will also be'Death'. It must be clear."

    I carried the lines of the next scene, and from time to time marked annotations next to the script, and said with a smile: "There must be no good-looking ones for you . Maybe you have thought about it too much. He has been busy recently. Ignore you..."

    "No!" Zhao Qingya stretched out an index finger to interrupt me, "Don't question a woman's sixth sense."

    I had to follow her and said, "Go, go, your sixth sense is the most accurate. , That's what you think."

    Zhao Qingya may have said what she was holding in her heart, and she would no longer be sullen in her life, and gradually returned to the lively gossip of the past.