Chapter 54

After arriving in Africa, we sat in a jeep for another seven or eight hours before our party really arrived in the national reserve where we wanted to take the scene. The scenic spot is in the dry season. Except for the hotel where we live, there is still green grass and lush trees, and the rest of the area is full of loess.

    The hotel is built in a protected area, surrounded by trenches, and is also equipped with armed bodyguards guarding the bridges to prevent wild animals from entering it.

    During our filming, this small East African country was in the presidential election, all shops were closed, and people who supported different parties took to the streets one after another. When several gangs meet, they will rush up and beat them to the core.

    On the way from the airport to the sanctuary, we encountered many people in their party clothes gathered on both sides of the road. Jeep slowly passed through them, and I could feel the tension of Sang Qing beside me. He straightened his back, watched his surroundings vigilantly, and couldn't help swallowing. He will breathe a sigh of relief when he passes safely and fall back into the seat.

    I would laugh at him in normal times, but I couldn't laugh this time because I was also nervous, and no one could not be nervous in the face of burning tires and excited crowds.

    We have a total of ten vehicles, each of which is equipped with a locally hired bodyguard to ensure the safety of our trip. There are eight people in the car, but our car only occupies six people. In addition to me and Sang Qing, there are Fang Xiaomin and Xi Zonghe, a driver, and a black bodyguard. The bodyguard is Harlan, at least two meters tall, strong and dark, and in Sang Qing's words, he can smash a human skull with a single flick of his finger.

    At first I didn't notice anything wrong. After all, time was limited. Every day Li Xinping had to line up the shooting plan. The first two scenes were my car chasing scenes and car roof fighting scenes. Go out early in the morning and return to the hotel to rest every night. As soon as I went to bed, I fell asleep completely, nowhere else could I think of anything else.

    On the third day, there was finally a match between me and Xi Zonghe.

    When the Lions team was tracking down the whereabouts of Dr. Yao, they found a key figure "b". During the confrontation, Dubin drove and chased him despite the instructions, and nearly crashed and died. Bai He was furious at his unauthorized actions, and after meeting him, he made a disagreement and moved his hands.

    "Do you think you are very capable?" Baihe strode towards Dubin, looking fierce.

    Dubin's face was covered with dust, and there were blood stains on his brow bones. Facing the furious Baihe, he was a little timid, but his young heart was about to rise to the challenge.

    "I almost caught him!"

    Baihe became more and more angry when he heard the words: "If you can't listen to my orders, just get out of here!"

    Du Bin's expression was blank for a moment, and then he looked more angry than the other party and stubbornly yelled. A cry: "I don't!" I don't

    know whether it means that I can't obey the order or don't go away.

    Baihe cursed in a low voice, rushed over like a cheetah in the next second and punched Dubin.

    Du Bin was beaten to the ground and wiped the corners of his lips in a dazed manner. A carp hit his feet and started to dry.

    "Hey, don't fight!" Qiangwei couldn't stand it and tried to persuade her to fight, but no one listened to her at all. The two men fought more intensely.