Chapter 04

The distinguished guests are men and women. The difference is that they are dressed casually but exquisitely. The same is that each of them wears an exaggerated mask to cover the upper half of their face, even if they walk out of the villa tomorrow and meet on the street. , It also guarantees that we will not recognize them.

    The fun started when the party arrived. Soon I had a hot fight with a few female guests, drinking with them, throwing dice, playing strip games, and if they allowed it, I would please them more intimately.

    Originally, I thought that this day would end with one or two female guests returning to the room with me to spend the night together. What I never expected was that it was not dark, and the carnival was only halfway through, and I was dragged away by the two brothers. Up.

    It’s not an exaggeration to say dragging. I was playing a game of mouth-to-mouth feeding with a young lady. The back collar of my clothes was pulled by someone. The next moment I was dragged upside down and pulled away from the arms of the nephrite Wenxiang. , A butt fell on the cold tile.

    Pulling me roughly were two young men, one wearing a red mask with thin lips, and the other wearing a flamboyant blue mask, tall and strong.

    The female customer was dissatisfied with their rudeness, and seemed to dare not offend them,

    she whispered: "What are you doing, hate!" The thin-lipped man glanced at her, and put a shirt next to him to his thigh, with a soft black straight end. The girl who sent it pushed it over.

    "Change one with you!" The

    other party instantly opened his brows and embraced the beauty with pleasure.

    I gathered up the shirts that were all unfolded, looking at the light and breezy clouds on my face, but I was still very nervous in my heart.

    When I was eighteen years old, I was pretty good-looking, and I was often named by men, but I heard that men play with men are always insignificant and have a heavy burden on the body, so I declined.

    Because I was very popular with female customers, the boss at that time also let me.

    But the guests in the villa, I am very self-aware, I am afraid that Sweet Sister will not let me.

    "This looks good, Xi..." The thin-lipped man wearing a red feather mask pinched my chin and lifted it up, winking at the strong man next to him. "Isn't he like this the most? Look at this face. Student spirit? So who is good, with a fake face, thinking how great he is, where there is such a tangible reality. Go, send it to him!"

    The strong man in the blue mask laughed. He dragged me to the second floor.

    There is a small reception room on the second floor, with soft carpets, a bar, a sofa, and a large projection screen.

    I glanced at the screen. I don't know which master's work was cast on the screen. Two men and a woman are fighting fiercely. Seeing that this posture is for Ssangyong.

    There was a man wearing a black crow feather mask sitting on the sofa facing the screen and drinking a lot of wine. There were empty wine glasses in front of him, his eyes straight and his cheeks flushed.

    Scattered around him are several pairs of men and women who are getting better after caressing each other, their postures are lewd and unsightly.

    The red mask walked out a few steps, and saw that I was standing by the door, and said impatiently: "Come in, what are you doing there? Go! Go and sit on the sofa."