Chapter 35

A group of six foreigners poured into the farmhouse, with an average age of over 50, and the oldest one was 74 years old. An Xinlan and Du Yu entertain them outside, while Xi Zonghe and Uncle Cai are responsible for purchasing ingredients in the town.

    I simply processed some dry goods and bacon in the kitchen. After half of the processing, Xi Zonghe called. This phone is provided by the program team. There are only the numbers of the other four guests in the address book. If it weren't for the problems that couldn't be solved, I believe he would not call me.

    "Hello? What's the matter? Xiaohe."

    The voice of Xi Zonghe was a little impatient: "Did you not watch me send your message?"

    I was taken aback, took the phone and opened the message bar, and I saw that there was a message. Read the information. Xi Zonghe posted pictures of two kinds of peppers and asked me which one I would like to buy.

    I put the phone back to my ear again: "Sorry, I didn't pay attention just now. You buy the sharp one."

    Xi Zonghe said "OK", and hung up the phone without saying "goodbye".

    The other side returned to silence, and when I swallowed to my throat, I closed my mouth and threw the phone back on the table again.

    It took about an hour for Xi Zonghe and the others to come back. Because they bought too many things, they were picked up by the villagers with electric small three-wheelers.

    The fellow drove in front, and Uncle Cai and Xi Zonghe sat in the back. Uncle Cai is still suitable for the occasion, and Xi Zonghe's painting style is particularly weird. He still looks out of place, even a little funny, with a serious face.

    I can almost foresee that when the show is broadcast, Xi Zonghe fans will make this screenshot look like an emoticon pack.

    "You guys take a rest." As I said, I took the food from the car and walked to the kitchen.

    "Brother Gu, I'll help you!" Du Yu, who had been chatting all morning, couldn't wait to pick up the rest of the dishes and follow.

    I asked him to help me choose dishes. Ten minutes later, Uncle Cai also came in, looking like he had suffered a serious crime.

    "If I don't understand, I don't understand English at all. I'll come in and help you wash your vegetables."

    It is excusable for an old actor like him to be bad at foreign languages.

    "My English is not good, and the agent always asks me to study hard." Du Yu sighed, and suddenly asked me, "Gu brother, how is your English?"

    This kid gave me a bad impression before, which caused him to be caught every time. Cue, I don’t think it’s a good thing.

    "Normal." I slid back at him while cutting vegetables.

    Uncle Cai was sitting on the small bench and washing the dishes carefully: "

    Xinlan is good, she often runs abroad, she is fluent in English." An Xinlan's English I just heard, and it is indeed quite good, better than Du Yu. Chinese English is much better.

    "Brother Xi's English is also very good. He has no accent at all, just like those foreigners speak." Du Yu envied, "I really want him to introduce me to my English teacher."

    Uncle Cai and I laughed at the words. , Uncle Cai should be laughing at his humor, but I was laughing at his infatuated dream.

    Xi Zonghe received elite education from a young age and studied in a foreign public school. The teachers are among the best in the world, and he can invite him wherever he asks.