Chapter 34

He is really capable, and every word he utters can be so heartless.

    I gritted my teeth: "Do you think you are the only one affected?" The fist fell, rubbing his cheek, and finally hit the floor hard, "Who the hell is easy? I was fine, if it wasn't for your amnesia, If it wasn't for your amnesia..."

    We would be together.

    The previous momentum gradually lost with the words, and I collapsed my shoulders and my back, completely losing the strength to argue with him.

    The water dripped down from his hair, hitting Xi Zonghe's naked chest under him. He was silent and kept his eyes closed. I felt something was wrong and leaned forward to pat his face, only to find that his breathing was long and he fell asleep like this.

    "Fuck!"

    I put my forehead on his shoulder and kept this position quietly, except for his powerful heartbeat, there was no other sound in my ears. About ten minutes later, I sighed and slowly straightened up.

    I took the headset out of my pocket, wiped the water stains off the screen, and called Tang Li. The other party should have been waiting anxiously on the other end, before the phone rang and was connected.

    "Hello? How about Xiao Gu?"

    "Sister Li, could you please call the reproductive center now to confirm if the child is okay." I stood up and turned on the light in the living room, "After confirmation, send me a message "

    After that, Tang Li didn't wait for Tang Li to ask anything, and hung up the phone neatly.

    I stared at the ignorant Xi Zonghe on the ground, hesitated for a moment, and went to wrap him around his chest from behind, dragged him upside down and moved him to the big bed in the bedroom.

    Being cold and wet, I simply took off my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

    The mist in the bathroom, warm water sprinkled from the top of the head, the body gradually warmed up. It's strange, it's obviously not cold anymore, but I always have the illusion of being in the snow and ice.

    When will all this end?

    I never feel that I am a person who cannot endure hardship, but my lover is really too tired. One-sided love is like walking forward with a heavy burden, constantly climbing the peak, but still can't get closer to the person in it. After a long time, it is nothing more than to die halfway along this road.

    I don't want to die, I don't want to be like my mother.

    I couldn't wear my clothes anymore, so I turned over a shirt from Xi Zonghe's cloakroom and put it on my body. He was a lot taller than me, and he was one size bigger, so he fits over his body and covers his buttocks.

    Tang Li's message has been sent, and the child is okay. Xi Zonghe is just talking angry and lying to me.

    Knowing that things were just as I guessed, I was even more relieved that it was only then that I felt warm from the inside out.

    "You hate it." I sat on the edge of the bed, rubbed the corner of Xi Zonghe's mouth with my fingertips, and leaned over there and gave a soft kiss.

    I stayed with him all night, and he woke up once. He was confused and didn't know if he was asleep or drunk. He half-opened his eyes and cried out for pain. I asked him where it hurts, and he said his head. After touching the back of his head, he realized that a big bag had been knocked out.