Chapter 55

"Xi Zonghe! Xiaohe!" I walked across the lawn in the dark, and didn't dare to turn on the flashlight, so I called his name from my waist.

    After yelling several times, he was suddenly strangled from behind. Before I let out a cry of exclamation, I already smelled a familiar breath on the tip of my nose, and Xi Zonghe's voice was heard in my ears.

    "It's me, shhh, be quiet!" He put his arms around me and squatted into the thick grass. "

    Don't make a noise." I closed my mouth tightly and nodded at him.

    We hid in the grass for about ten minutes, and the noise gradually subsided, but the voice of a few strange men could be faintly heard. They seemed to be looking for something, or someone, kicking open one door after another, and the search circle gradually spread out.

    Suddenly, there was a stepping sound on the lawn, and Xi Zonghe and I couldn't help but tighten. We held our breath and paid attention to the direction of our footsteps. As the people approached us, the hands that Xi Zonghe and I had been holding together became tighter and tighter.

    Many thoughts flashed in my mind, and there was also a little regret.

    I knew I should learn from Sang Qing, and write a suicide note before coming to such a place, so that I won't even have a word after my birth.

    I knew... I shouldn't have quarreled just now, why should I quarrel with a fool? I should shout "Rong Shen is my dad", and then enjoy Xi Zonghe's thunderous expression on the sidelines, and take it as a souvenir.

    But there are not so many "knowledge" in the world.

    I looked at Xi Zonghe's vaguely profiled face in the dark, thinking that if we die later, we can still hold each other's hands when we die, which would be a romantic way to die.

    "Mr. Xi? Are you there?"

    Just as I was thinking about it, a voice came from a distance, and it turned out to be Harlan's. I was overjoyed in my heart, thinking that he had broken through the encirclement to save us, and was about to stand up, but was held down by Xi Zonghe.

    He made a gesture of "be calm and restless", then glanced at Harlan who was getting closer, lowered his voice and said, "I'm here!"

    Harlan immediately stopped, and pointed his gun guardly: "Who is there?"

    Xi Zonghe raised his hand and stood up: "It's me."

    "Mr. Xi?" Harlan was pleasantly surprised, "Great, I've been looking for it all the time. How about you! Hurry up, let's leave here together."

    He stretched out his hand towards Xi Zonghe, as if to escort him away.

    Xi Zonghe watched the surroundings carefully, walked towards him, and asked in a low voice: "What the hell is going on?"

    Harlan shrugged, "I don't know the situation, let's leave."

    "OK." Xi Zonghe may be sure that there is no danger. I turned around and rushed into the bushes and beckoned, "Gu Tang..."

    This series tonight is too thrilling, hurry up and leave here to find rescue to confirm the safety of other people.

    I was about to let out a sigh of relief when an unexpected scene happened. In the dark, the tall black man took advantage of Xi Zonghe's unpreparedness and slammed his head against the back of his head with the butt of his rifle.

    Xi Zonghe snorted and fell down instantly.

    I opened my eyes wide, my mind was blank, and I couldn't care about anything for an instant, and rushed over in anger.