chapter 3

listen to Lying Has To Stop - Clairo to enjoy this chapter<3

              You raised your eyebrow in both shock and confusion, his hands softly rubbing your hands.  "No, what the hell. We only met yesterday." Your confusion just builds up more when you think about it. "Then use me."

"Please?" The never-ending fire in your heart somehow made its way to your cheeks. Now your cheeks are heated and you could feel your whole body melting. You slowly moved away your hand, but his grip just tightens more around it. "Stop, are you a masochist?" You looked at him with a disgusted look.

"Use me for anything. To make you feel alive, even." You shut your eyes close and tilted your head slightly. Should i? If I do, would it keep him around? "Alright then." You stuttered midway through the sentence. "That was easy." His short chuckle echoed around the room, and stood up from your bed. "Was that all a setup or.." He shook his head softly with a heartwarming smile.

He's making you feel weird, all happy inside and full of emotions. How can a man you met two days ago make you feel like this?

"I'm gonna leave for now, I'll be waiting for you outside tomorrow." You couldn't stop smiling when he said that but you shut the door on him out of embarassment.

             Its been two days since that happened and the both of you remained the same as before. Nothing changed, except the fact that his distance around you is wider than before. Oh, you would catch his pretty lavender eyes stare at you at the most random times.

            Its your graduation day. You're on the stage, receiving whatever useless paper needed to be held. Your parents were nowhere to be found but that was sort of expected since they are busy adults. No one was really there to congratulate you and it made you feel slightly upset. No one, not even a single eye laid themselves on you. You went down from the stage and left the avenue after the whole ceremony was done, and waited outside.

Most of your friends were taking pictures but you were feeling out of place, not knowing what to do. "Hey."

You felt a soft pat on your shoulder, companied with Hanma's familiar cocky voice. "What the," You turned around, to see him actually dressed properly for once. You were quite shocked, but flattered at the fact he put effort to come to your graduation day. Him coming made you sort of happy, the slight feeling of euphoria boosted your mood.

"I heard your parents didnt come so.." He looked away, and passed you mini flower bouquet. "I'm proud of you, I guess." He slowly pat your head while looking away. You couldn't help but smile and kindly took the bouquet. It was already 12 pm, and it seemed to be a great time to have a lunch. At least, Hanma said so.

You walked with Hanma, to somewhere you have no idea of. The location isn't familiar, and you felt sudden fear. "I actually dont know where I'm heading. I wanted to take you somewhere but now I have no idea where to go." He claimed, and sighed. His clumsy act made you burst into laughter, earning stares from passerbys.

He clicked his tongue while grabbing your hand, and made you walk with him till you reach a fancy restaurant. "It's on me. Again." He said, and entered it. "Hanma, I'm not wearing proper clothes!" You pulled away, scared of what the people would think again. His smile crept away, and he clenched his jaws. "Maybe if you stop caring about what people think of you."

"Did you book a table?" The waitress asked softly. "Under Shuji." You don't know why, but his name is peculiarly beautiful. Him chanting his own name is something you could hear on repeat. Wait he already booked?