chapter 23

Listen to Amoeba - Clairo to enjoy this chapter more!

                  "Stop teasing me." He whined and cupped your face. "We can't do it in public." You shut him tight by placing your finger softly on his lips. "We're not in public though." He moved your hand as he stood straight, making you sit on his lap. "People might see us." You laid your hand on his shoulder. "Let's stay like this for awhile." There was a cold breeze suddenly hitting you. The sound of whooshing water waves and the smell of fresh grass and clean water. You were sitting on his lap, his hands were wrapped around your waist and your face was buried deep into his shoulder. It was silent. Not the awkward silent, but the peaceful silent where you could hear his heart skipping beats for you.

              "Let me have you tonight, if Yuki gets you tomorrow." He said, and his breath touched your sensitive neck. "What do you mean?" You asked and got immediately attacked by Hanma on the neck. His lips were sucking against your neck, obviously going to leave a mark behind. "Hanma, my dad is home tomorrow!" You tried to push him away but his hands were stronglg wrapped around your waist. "I would love seeing you try and cover it." He finally stopped and pulled away. You were breathless, since your neck was one of your sweet spots and made you whimper silently.

                   You stayed in that position for a while. No single muscle movement at all. "Should we go home now?" You asked, removing your head from his shoulder. He slowly nodded, fixing your hair. "Yeah." His hands softly fiddled around with your hair. You got up slowly. So did he and fixed his pants. "Be quiet, we don't want anyone to see us like this." You placed your hand on your lips, signalling him to keep his mouth closed. He nodded and slid his hands into yours, letting you lead the way. You found a shortcut to your house, and entered quietly. Your mother wasn't in the living room anymore, so you suspected that she was in the kitchen.

                     You locked the front door since it's already dark, and headed to your room. You sat on your bed and he kneeled in front of you.  "Does your hand still hurt?" He held your injured hand. Though it was still healing, it does hurt everytime there was pressure on it. You nodded slowly. He unwrapped your bandage and looked at the scar. "I'm sorry." He buried his face into your lap. You slightly jumped out of shock. He sat there for a while, not moving at all. You didn't know what to respond with. You ran your hand through his hair, softly playing around with it. He suddenly looked up, and his lavender eyes looked straight at you. 

                    "Let's sleep." You said and smiled softly to comfort him. He nodded and got up slowly. You laid on your bed as he was trying to get in it. You found a good position, and fixed your hair that was in your face. He laid beside you. Your hands were on his chest and your face was buried into his neck and shoulders. His hands softly played around with your hair. And soon enough, you both fell asleep in embrace of another. His body was like an automatically generated heater.

                       You woke up to people chattering downstairs. You slowly got up, noticing that Hanma wasn't in your bed anymore. Meaning, he's either downstairs or had already left. You could still smell his scent stuck on the bed. You got up and fixed your hair, making sure you at least looked approachable. You went out your room, and headed downstairs to find Yuki, Hanma and your mother in the living room having a lively chat. "Eh?" You asked loudly in confusion. Their heads turned to look at you in sync. "You're awake!" Yuki stood up, and went to hug you. Hanma just laughed and placed his teacup down. You hugged her back. "What's happening?" You do remember that you were going to hang out with her today, but you didn't know she would come over. "Ah, I just decided to visit first, but you were dead asleep." You looked at the clock and it showed that it was already 8 am, though you had promised her to meet at 9:30.

                  You nodded as she let go of you. "Do you want to have breakfast first or do you want to get ready?" She asked, and sat beside your mother. "I'll get ready first." You excused yourself. She had a pink skirt with an oversized white hoodie on with a cute purse slinging over her shoulders. She had her hair braided and a beanie on as well. You went to your room, trying to find an outfit that had suited hers. You ended up choosing a pair of light blue denim shorts and a white short sleeved button up shirt. You went to shower, and you decided to wash your hair with your favourite shampoo that smelled like peach. You dried yourself and put on your clothes. you put your hair in a low ponytail and took a small pink bag so that it would match her style as well.

                You quickly rushed downstairs. They seemed like they were having a nice chat, though Hanma was sitting alone. You sat beside him, and smiled. "You look good!" Yuki complimented with a bright smile. "Thank you, you do too!" You responded. Her face lit up in red and she immediately ate a cookie to cover her face. "We made the cookies earlier this morning!" Your mother pointed to the huge pile. "Well.. There's a lot of them.." You stared at the stacked up cookies. You took a piece and decided to taste it. It was the typical soft chocolate chip cookie, everyone's favourite. "Yeah, you and Yuki should hand them to the neighbours after your little hang out." Your mother suggested.

You nodded and continued eating. "The tea's probably cold now." Hanma scooted closer to you. He placed his hands over yours, and like always, its warm. You touched the cup and of course it was cold. It probably sat there for a while. "It's fine I don't really like hot drinks." You said and drank the tea. You continued eating and chatting with the three of them. It was lively. "Oh, it's already 9:10. Should we start heading there?" Yuki asked and placed her teacup down. You nodded, and stood up. "We'll be going first. Bye!" You waved, and grabbed her hand. "Have a great one!" Your mother said. You noticed Hanma was quite silent the whole time, but it was probably because it's awkward.

"Alright, are we going to take the bus?" You asked, standing outside your house with her hand in yours. "Yeah, that's a good idea." She replied and looked around. "The bus stop is somewhere near." You started walking towards it. Luckily the bus was already there when you reached, so there was no need of waiting more. You entered the bus with her, and let her sit on the window seat. She seemed happy and excited, and you were glad she was.

"I'm glad you agreed to hang out, even though you already have Hanma."

a/n: OH MY GOD THANK U FOR 10K VIEWS?? im literally so happy wtf ♡ also i always read yalls comments so keep em coming<3:) dont be shy to post on my wall, i always respond!!:)