chapter 28

Listen to Sofia - Clairo to enjoy this chapter more!

                   You stared into his bright eyes, and smiled along with him. Slowly sliding your hands into his, you dragged him downstairs. "Now then, let's go wherever that is." You said, gripping his hands harder. "You don't even know where we're going." He chuckled as he let you drag him outside. "Then, where?" You asked. "Let's go to a place i'd usually visit after i'm done fighting." You nodded and let him lead the way. "Is it dangerous?" You asked curiously, not knowing whether you want to put your guard up. "Very. So stay close to me, alright?" He asked with sincere eyes. "It's not where lovers go, but it's definitely somewhere we'd go."

He chuckled at your statement and continued walking, hands still holding yours. It was an abandoned building area, with a whole load of delinquents around. "Hanma!" One of his friends greeted. You immediately went behind him in defense, in case anything happens. "Yo." He replied and put a peace sign up, he had a smile on hisface that you had never seen before. "You got a pretty chick over there." They said and pointed at you. "I know right? She's my girl though." He wrapped his arms around you as you stayed behind him. "Nice catch, really. You guys went on a date yet?" They started asking more questions and more delinquents came near Hanma.

                   "Yeah, this is considered a date right now too. I don't know, anywhere with her is a date to me." He said. Hands still wrapping around you, the wind started whistling louder. "You're in love, huh?" They asked and whistled along with the wind, teasing Hanma. "Whatever." He said and grabbed your hand, dragging you to a secluded area. No one was around, no one else was watching. Only you and him, eye to eye and hand in hand. You were in love with him, and so was he. Sitting at the rooftop, you leaned over so that you could rest your head on his shoulder. "What should we eat for lunch?" He asked you with a huge smile over his face. "You should worry more about how long you haven't showered." You joked around and nudged his shoulder as he laughed along with you. "No seriously, what do we eat?" He asked.

                 You looked around to get an idea of what to eat and decided that takoyaki sounded best. "Takoyaki." You told him and looked at his face. You realised how beautifully shaped his head was, and how piercing his gaze was. "Takoyaki? Hmm, nice choice." He agreed and stood up. "Wait here, I'll ask them to get some." You nodded and looked out. It was such a pretty scenery even thiugh it was an abandoned residential area. Vines, containers, bushes, and spray paint all over the walls. You waited for about three minutes, for him to come up with a cocky face. "They'll bring us some takoyaki." He sat beside you and ruffled your hair. "Eh? Why don't we just go and buy it instead?" You suggested, not wanting to trouble people that much.

             "That's what slaves are for, Y/N." He chuckled and pat your back softly. "Hey, don't worry about it okay? They submitted to me, they can choose to leave or join whenever." He smiled and reassured you who was already overthinking about his choices.You nodded, agreeing. Hypothetically, you've already submitted to him as well. "Hanma, will there ever be an end to us?" You asked, worried. That question has been lingering your mind since forever and it was waiting to come out. "Do you want there to be?" He tilted his head as he turned to look at you. You shook your head, obviously. He's the only thing keeping you alive, why'd you get rid of him? Right?

He chuckled as he turned to look at you straight in the eyes with a soothing gaze. "Me either. Why do you ask?" He caressed your face, calming you down slightly. You nodded, falling deep into a trance whenever he comforts you. "No, I was just thinking of what could possibly happen to cause an end to this. Do you get what I mean?" You answered as simple as you could. He nodded and laughed. "I understand, I think of that a lot too." He smiled and hugged you. "The only thing that would part us if your parents wouldn't let us be together. Other than that, only death will do us part." He added as he pinched your cheeks, trying to brighten up the mood.

"Hanma, here!" Someone interrupted when his hands were still clamping your cheeks apart. He didn't move, let alone he smiled and slowly let go of your cheeks. "Okay, thanks." He grabbed it from their hands and sat beside you. "Okay, let's forget about that and enjoy our meal." He opened the container and you could smell it. Your stomach was already grumbling from the delicious smell. "Mmh, it smells so good." He sniffed and breathed out heavily. "Let's dive in!" You took a pair of chopsticks and picked up a piece, immediately eating ig. You made a whole mess on your face, though the food was undeniably one of the best takoyaki you've had in a while. "Is it good?" He asked with a huge smile across his face.

"Yeah!" You nodded excitedly as he opened his mouth slightly and opens it. You felt your whole body rushingly heat up. A shot of adrenaline running through your bloodstream. You gulped and picked a piece carefully, placing it in front of his lips so that he could eat it. He slowly took it in and chewed it with a huge smile, still on his face. He nodded, clearly showing that he enjoyed the takoyaki. The both of you continued eating while enjoying the rare scenery along with the strong wind. The both of you sat next to each other at the very edge of the rooftop. Hands in each other's, heads on shoulders.

"If we weren't to meet that one time, a place like this would've made me jump off."

a/n: oh my god 15k views you guys are crazy♡ I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! <33 leave some song suggestions so that i can write easier pls~ (this was prewritten before exam, a/n still has an examination going.)