chapter 12

Listen to I Bet On Losing Dogs - Mitski to enjoy this chapter more!

               Dinner's ready, so the both of you headed downstairs to help your mother prepare the table. "Thank you for the food!" All of you said, before diving into the meal. "Hanma, you like the food?" Your father asked while Hanma was eating up all the teriyaki mackerel. "Mom's cooking is the best." He paused, and continued eating up all the food.

Everyone finished soon enough, and you were now in Hanma's arms, facing the TV. Everyone was watching the new popular drama series thats still ongoing. "You like this drama, y/n?" He asked while playing around with your hair, twirling it around his finger and attempting to braid it. "Yeah! I like it." You were sitting between his legs that were spread apart on the sofa. "If you like it then I like it too."

"Alright kids, go to sleep." Your father closed the television and pointed upstairs, hinting you to go to bed. Hanma picked you up and brought you to your room, as you were quite exhausted from the whole day. Your eyelids were getting heavy and your vision is getting narrower.

              "Sleepy already? It's only 11." He asked as he placed you on the bed softly. You laid your back onto the bed and stared at the empty ceiling. "Aren't you? We had quite a long day." You asked him back, clearly shocked that he wasn't. "Oh, we still have a long night to go." He chuckled, and hovered over you. "Kidding!" He quickly got off, and continued laughing. You could feel your cheeks heat up, even after he told you that he was kidding around.

He pulled out his cigarettes again, and offered you one. "Want one?" He asked with a stick in his hand. "My dad's home, you know?" You told him, yet still took the cigarette and stood beside him. "What a naughty girl." He lit up both the cigarettes at once and opened the window. "God, I missed the taste." You said softly.

"Hmm, you're the only one that haven't had it in a while." He replied, and blew the smoke in your face. "What's that for?" You closed in your eyes and flapped your hands to get rid of the smoke. He just chuckled, and looked out into the city view. "I've been wanting to taste something else for a while." He eyes your cleavage and chuckled, making your cheeks heat up. Surely, he's a huge tease but he wouldn't do anything you don't want to.

                "Eh? Did i make you excited?" He looked at your face from above, and chuckled. "Nonsense!" You covered his face and he licked your hand, causing you to immediately removed it. "Gross!" You took a look at your wet palm and immediately slapped Hanma with it. "Oh? You wanna play that way huh?" He pinned you down and chuckled. "What now?" He asked as he blocked every way you could pull an attack on him.

                 "Shut up!" You spat on his face causing him to move a bit. "You bitch!" He pinned both your hands down with his left hand and placed his other hand's fingers inside your mouth so you wouldn't speak. To be honest, you were slightly turned on by his moved but you kept a straight face to not phase him. "Now you really can't do anything!" He laughed and grabs your face with his right hand. "Would be a huge waste to ruin this pretty face." He got off of you while chuckling, and pats your head.

                "So annoying." You said, and wiped your saliva that was all over your face. "Be thankful I didn't do anything! I was really holding back, you know~" He teased and moved closer to you. "Thankful? That's the least a man could do." You made a disgusted face. He laughed and messed his hair up.

                "Alright, alright! I was joking." He said and laid on your bed. "My bed! Get off!" You tried to make him roll off the bed, causing him to sulk. "It's my bed!" You tried your best to push him off but he wouldn't budge. "Whatever's yours is mine!" He said and still wouldnt move an inch. You finally pushed him down, except he pulled you with him.

                "Sleep beside me." He said with pleading eyes. "We can't!" You got off the floor and sat on your bed. "It's not like we've never done it!" He chuckled, and rested his head on your lap, his body still on the floor. "That's.. That's an exception! You were sick!" You pushed his head away.

                  "Then, can I at least get a kiss?" He asked nicely. You couldn't help but give in, since you wanted one as well. He was on the floor so he kneeled and you stooped a bit to pull him in for a kiss. You gave him a quick smooch on the lips, making him upset. "Quit being a baby and sleep!" You ruffled his hair and quickly went under your sheets.

                   A couple minute passed and it was dead silent. You didn't hear him sniffle at all, so you were confused. Not wanting to wake him, you just stayed quiet. You're starting to miss his touch. "Hey, you asleep?" You stayed quiet, curious in what he would say after.

                    "You fall asleep quick huh." You heard shuffling and it was obvious that he already is beside your bed. "I miss you." He said softly. "Thank you, y/n."

                    What is he thanking me for? Did I do something?

                  "I wanted to help you feel alive, like a human. Now you're the one making feel like so." You stayed quiet. Right, you were just using him at first. "You're the first person to befriend me without hesitating. Why did you let me ruin your life like that? I wouldn't know either."

               "I don't know what you see in me. I'm still the same dude that gave you a drug addiction you know? Well, not addicted yet but.. Soon. I dragged you into my mess, you know?" Your eyes started feeling teary.

                "I'm sorry. I promise I'll do anything in my will to protect you." You started to hear sniffling between his words. You're facing him, and you could hear his soft sniffles. "Good night." He went back to sleep, you expected.

                "Good night, Hanma." You whispered, making him jolt up. "Y/N?" He looked at you with widened eyes. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AWAKE?" He asked. "NEVERMIND, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW, GOOD NIGHT!" He said and quickly went under the bed before you could say anything. "How cute." You sat up straight, and hovered over the bed to look at him.

                  "I'm thankful. You made me feel alive too, you know?" You whispered, making him cover his ears. "So stay with me alright? You protect me and I'll support you. We'll be like Bonnie and Clyde!" You said excitingly and sat beside him. You kissed him on the cheeks and quickly got back to bed, wanting to forget what happened.

                   "Yeah, let's be like Bonnie and Clyde."

a/n: hi guys! thank you soo much for the support! I might be uploading at a different schedule now, and i meant by late updates:(