chapter 17

p/s: slightly smut!!

"Huh?" You asked in confusion, cheeks heating up. "You know what I mean.." He slurred his words. "Are you drunk, Hanma?" You asked as it is the only answer to his stupid words and him slurring them. "No, no. I seriously miss you and I can't wait for you to come home." You could feel him smile from the way he talks. "Remember that you were the one that got me in this situation." You brought up. He stayed in silence for a while, and somehow hung up. Did I say too much? I meant it as a joke..

                    You started eating your porridge and finished up your meal prepared by the nurse. "Ma'am, your mother is here to pick you up." You nodded and your mother entered, with a huge smile across her face. She shined bright like always, different from others. "Alright darling, how was your stay?" She asked with a soft tone. "I was asleep 90% of the time." You answered and slowly got off the bed. Your mother laughed at your response, and helped you get up. "Alright then, let's  go." She accompanied you to the car.

                    "So, y/n.." Your mother suddenly asked with a serious face. "Tell me what actually happened." She looked at you. You were slightly shocked, but remained calm. "What do you mean?" You asked her with a confused face. "I know it wasn't that guy who did it." She started driving home. And so the secret was revealed, you couldn't hide from her anymore since she'd find out eitherway. "I knew it." Your mother said and slowed down. "It's not his fault, I was in the wrong." You looked out the window to avoid eye contact. "I know, you are in the wrong. Men like that deserve to rot, y/n. Why'd you stop him?" She asked and parked her car in the driveway. "Huh?" You asked her back.

"Nevermind, let's just go inside." She sighed exaggeratedly, and left the car. You stood there for a whie, hesitant on what to do. You spent about a minute in the car and finally went out. You looked around, searching for Hanma anywhere near. You entered your house, and hesitantly went upstairs as your mother sat on the couch, carrying on with her work. You laid on your bed, and stared at the ceiling for a good while. "y/n~" You heard Hanma's voice from somewhere. You jolted up immediately and your head spun around, searching for him. There he was, outside your window with a burning cigarette between his fingers. "Hehe, hello pretty girl." He jumped in as you quickly shut the door close. "Don't barge in like that! Especially with that cig!" You warned him and he just chuckled in response.

"Good girl y/n actually wants a taste, doesn't she?" He bent down so his face would be closer to yours. He held your chin with his large hands and smiled at you. "Nonsense." You looked away as he pressed his lips against yours, after another hit. He gave you another shotgun kiss, making your cheeks heat up in excitement. "Wanna go to the playground?" He asked and held your hand softly. "Hanma, my hands aren't even fully healed." You replied. "Who cares." He smirked, then carried you in bridal style as he headed towards the playground.

                 "This is bad for my health." You looked at him with an icked face. "Who said I'm going to let you hit? Of course not.. I know my common sense." He said, and burnt the cigarette into the pavement. You couldn't help but blush at the fact that he cared enough not to pass you one. "You were asleep more than half of the time in hospital weren't you?" He asked with a smile on his face. You nodded around the playground. You sat on one of the swings, while Hanma just pushes you from the side. "Well.. How was your sleep?" He asked.

                    "It was alright. No bad dreams so that's good." You answered softly. He started slowing down the swing, and went in front of you. He grasped the chains on the swing you're holding, and held you still. His face moved closer to yours and his breath touched your skin. He went in for a deep kiss, still holding onto the chains. "Hanma stop, they're going to see us." You pulled away, only for him to kiss you again but rougher, and deeper.

                 You kissed him back softly, only for him to pick you up from the swing. He carried you towards a nearby bench and placed you on his heated lap. "Hanma, we can't do this in public." You said and he looked around. "No one's going to see us." He said and pulled you in for a heated yet passionate kiss, with the taste of nicotine and ecstasy lingering in his mouth. He placed his hand on your face as he softly caressed it. "Hanma.." You pulled away softly and you could see visible strings of yours and his saliva mixed together.

              He hummed in question and tilted his head, looking at you up and down. "We should go inside.." You rested your arms on his shoulder, and he slowly carried you to your rooftop. He went into your room through the window and placed you on the bed. You double checked if the door was locked, then pulled him in for a kiss. He pushed you down to the bed and pinned you down, kissing you back. The taste of his kiss will forever stick in your mind, and you would do anything to taste it again and again. He pulled away and started kissing you down the neck, reaching your cleavage.

"May i?" He asked as his hands reached the hem of your shirt. You were ready but you still felt hesitant if he would've judged your body. He smiled and slowly lifted up your shirt, exposing you in a bra. His face heated up faster than lightning and he slowly got closer to your body, his breath touching your cleavage. "Wait Hanma.. My mom's home.." You placed your hand on his shoulder to stop before anything happened, and he just looked at you with a smile. "She left earlier to meet her friend." He said and started planting soft kisses on your cleavage. Since when did he notice? "How'd you know?" The feeling of his soft lips touching your cleavage tickled you, somehow making you stutter mid-sentence.

"She told me before she picked you up." He said and moved closer. "May i?" He touched your bra gently and slid his finger down your body. You nodded softly and he smirked mischievously. He used his teeth to take it off the bra, and he was somehow quick at it. "God, you look so good.." You immediately covered yourself in embarassment. "Stop hiding yourself." He gently removed your hands and his cheeks lit up in bright red when he removed them.

                 "You're gonna make me do unspeakable things."