chapter 9

The both of you left the train station and finally entered the mall. His rough hands dragged you around, trying to find the bookstore. "We're here!" The whole store was shining, and you felt like your heart is going to jump out of your heart.
You missed this feeling.

You stepped inside without hesitation and searched for the novels that have been in your wish list for a while. He watched you from afar, keeping a distance from you. You finally found it, though its on the lowest shelf. You bent over to pick it up and you felt a figure behind you. "Hanma what the hell?" You quickly got up and you felt your blood quickly flowing all over your face.

"Wouldn't want someone to look at what's mine." He said and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Dont go bending over for no reason, alright? I can't control myself that well." He whispered into your ears, bringing shivers down your spine. His hands slipped off your waist and he walked to the manga section.

"You read manga, Hanma?" You asked him who's checking the books on the bookshelf. He nodded as he picked out one from the stack. "Yeah I'm getting these." He picked out a few volumes from the shelf, and carried it in his hands. You looked around for the cashier, and found it around the corner. "I'll pay!" You said and tried to take the volumes from his hands, but miserably dropped all of them by accident because they were too heavy.

"Stupid." He smiled and picked them
up for you. The both of you headed to the cashier to pay for them and left soon after. "Are you happy?" He asked with slight pink shade seen on his cheeks. You nodded, and slid your hands into his. He interwined his fingers with yours, and it felt like the sun and the moon just collided.

"Wanna go to the arcades?" Hanma whispered in your ear since the both of you were in a crowded space. He wrapped his hands around your waist to keep you close, your perfume and his cologne became one. "Sure." You placed your hands over his, and headed to the arcades.

He got a few coins, enough for the both of you to play a few games. He decided to try the car racing game first, and he lost second place to you. The way he looked at you while you were trying your best to score at the basketball game, made you know that you meant more than just 'a stupid girl whose life he fucked up'. "You did so good, darling." He said while he messed up your soft hair. The nickname now can only used by him and if anybody else does, it won't phase you as much as it did from him.

              The both of you decided to play the mini hockey game, and you lost to him quickly. He was quick with his hands, yet made sure they hit correctly. He comforted you by hugging you after the game, and won a teddy bear from the claw machine. What can he not do?

              "Y/N, are you hungry yet?" He asked since the both of you were near a few restaurants. "Not yet, are you?" You looked up at him, and accidentally met eyes. "I, am uh.. Not hungry yet." He covered your face with his hands, and continued walking. You nodded and looked around for shops that interest you.

                 Your eyes landed on a necklace displayed  by a jewellery shop. It had a pendant that was lavender just like his pretty eyes, and it reminded you of him. You went along and headed to the shop, Hanma just followed you. "Do you like it?" He asked while you were taking a closer look and that eyecatching necklace. You nodded softly, and looked around for a salesperson. "Let's get it." Your eyes widened as the words were spat out of Hanma's mouth on a whim.

                    "Huh? No! It's too expensive." You refused, but somehow you found yourself at the cashier, two bags of necklace for the both of you. And Hanma was beside you, swiping his card over the machine. You felt guilty for actually using his money, and wished to return it later on.

                 One was for you, and the other was for him. You may not have gotten matching tattoos, but matching necklaces work just as well. "Let's go get lunch, I'm starving!" He said and pat your hair softly. "What are we having?" You asked, and he just put his index finger over his lips and shushed you. "Wait and see." This man is full of surprises, so you hoped that he didn't book anything fancy.

                 The both of you ended up eating at a cute cafe, and had a few times where you exchanged food. You stared at him as he ate up his meal passionately, and stopped to look at you. "Why aren't you eating?" He pointed to your food and raised an eyebrow. "You're so breathtaking." You got bold and said it on a whim, causing him to choke on his food.

                 "Don't say such stuff in public, ever again." He covered his face and took a sip on the drink he got. You smiled, realising you finally found his weak spots. He was done with his meal and you weren't, but you caught him secretly taking pictures with his mini camera, that apparently had a loud shutter.

                 You looked at him, grumpy at the fact that he took it without your permission. You ended up finishing them after a while and paid to return the favour. The two of you walked around the mall's park and found a pretty peaceful spot for the both of you to take a breather. He looked at the bags containing the necklaces and looked at you with a smile.

                  You were sitting beside him, and he just kept staring. Thats when you realise he was patting his lap, signalling you to sit on them. "What?" You, yourself wanted ro hear it from himself. "Sit on my lap, and let me put on the necklace for you." You felt your cheeks heat up and you hesitantly got up. You slowly placed yourself on his lap, back facing him. "The other way around, let me see your face." He tapped on your shoulder.

                     You got off and sat again, now facing him. He took out the necklace from the box gently, and looked at you with a huge smile. "This would look so good on you." He complimented, and slowly wrapped the chains around you, so that you could wear it. "How cute!" He got excited after successfully putting them on, and took the other box containing his necklace.

                     "Now you put it on me." He passes the necklace to you, and you shakily took it. You nodded softly, proceeding to do it gently. "They look so good on you." You said, eyeing his eyes and his necklace. "We should take a picture." He took out his mini camera and quickly takes a  selfie, and you were not prepared yet. "Wait, delete that! I wasn't ready!" You tried to take the camera but he held it up so that you can't reach it.

                      You tried your best to reach it, bouncing up and down on him. "Maybe just grow taller!" He laughed, and slid it into his pocket. "Give it!" You demanded, but he didn't let you in anyway. You stared at him and suddenly your eyes landed on his lips, and you got distracted.

                     "Hmm? You want something else?" He tilted his head, snapping you back to reality. "No! give me the camera, you dumb fuck!" You demanded aggressively, only to end up earning a huge laughter from him. He stopped laughing, coughed and held your chin.

                      He pulled your face closer and your lips were millimetres away from touching. His cold breath breezing on you, and his intense stare killing you. He smirked and kept teasing you for a kiss, for when everytime you tried to get closer he would pull away and tilt his head.

                      "hmm, needy aren't you?"

a/n: ive been getting so much support im so happy and grateful. Thank you for the love and support and all the votes💞