chapter 8

"Huh?" You were shocked, and his hands were wrapping around your waist. He rested his head on your shoulder, and sighed exaggeratedly. "It's too early.." You said and held his hands. You weren't gonna lie, things have quite escalated ever since you guys kissed.

                  He nodded in agreement, he was quite taking this too fast. "Do you wanna go on a date? Tomorrow? Just me and you." He asked with a smile as he attempted to tie your hair half-up half-down but failed miserably. "Eh? Oh, um, sure! Where would you wanna go?" You asked him while fixing your hair. "We could go shopping at the mall." He smiled and sat on your bed.

                   You nodded and tied your hair up the way Hanma intended to. "What are you planning to wear?" He asked as you walked closer to him. He pulls you close while wrapping his arms around you. "That's a surprise, of course!" You put up a cheeky smile to tease him. He clicked his tongue and placed you on his lap only to admire you from a close distance. "You're so beautiful." He smiled and fixed your clothes for you.

                     "Thank you, Hanma." You smiled and buried your face in his chest, making him fall onto the bed. Now you're laying on top of him with his hands still on your wais. "Oh look, maybe tomorrow's date can be today, except it's here and you won't be wearing anything soon, much more of a surprise!" He smirked and eyed your lips, making your face heat up. You quickly got off of him to prevent anything from happening but got stopped when he gripped your hand.

                   "I'm joking!" He chuckled and sit up straight. "We should ask your mom about tomorrow~" He added, and rubbed the back of your hand with his thumb. "She will probably say yes, what about yours though?" You asked him and moved his hair that was covering his eyes. Your eyes met and he stayed in silence.

                    He smiled and kissed you on the cheeks. "Don't worry about it." He whispered in your ear, bringing shivers down your spine. It suddenly started raining out of nowhere and the raindrops somehow made its way into your room through the open window. "I should leave now." He said, and gently let go of you. "Be a good girl and meet me tomorrow at the park at 9 am alright?" He asked while he fixed his hair.

                  He looked so attractive from an angle you're at, where you're looking up at him from the height of his hips. You nodded, and he left the house quietly. You opened the windows to see him leave, only to get drenched in rain. He spotted you from below, and burst in laughter. "NOT FUNNY!" You yelled and quickly closed your window, running to your bed.

And so you went along with your day as usual. Nothing happened, your father's home and everyone's happy. Everything is going well, and you love your current life. Is he gonna leave once I start being happy?

You woke up the next morning at around 7:00 am, only to get ready for the date. It's your first date, it'd be disappointing if you looked horrible. You wanted to dress but you don't want to overdress for him. You spent around 20 minutes sitting in front of your closet trying to find an outfit.

You finally decided to wear a cropped hoodie and denim shorts, with the same bag you wore yesterday. "Oh, you've picked an outfit already?" Your mother said, checking in on you knowing its your first date with Hanma. You nodded, noticing your mother hesitating on the outfit you chose. "I think you'd look better in this." Your mother went in your closet and searched for an outfit. Your mother knows best, so you don't mind.

                   Though you really wished you could wear whatever you wanted.

                    "This!" She pulled out a pink blouse and a long beige skirt for you to wear. Honestly, it doesn't suit your style but if your mother likes it, you wouldn't care. "That's cute!" You said, and decided on that outfit. You went to bath, and just think about what the both are you going to do.

                   You stared at the ceiling as your whole body is sinking in the bathtub. Fingers pruning up, room steaming up. You were done ith your bath and quickly got ready, not wanting to waste much time. Though, the clock shows that its only 8 in the morning.

                     You're rushing, overthinking. Would he like your outfit? What if I smell bad? You thought, as the sprays from your vanilla scented perfume drip all over you. you swiftly applied lipbalm over your lips and plumped it. You straightened your hair and styled your hair, noticing that it matched your pink blouse.

                    You went downstairs for breakfast, and its still only 8:20 am. You ate the omelette your mother made and waited until it was 9:55 am to head to the park. It wasn't so far from your house so you don't think it'd be much of a deal if you headed 5 minutes before.

                    He wore  a white tee with black jacket with his typical black tights. His hair was up today, considering the both of you are about to go to a popular place today. "You.. Look really good." He greeted in a surprising way, wrapping his arms around you. "You too." You smiled, and rested your head on his shoulder. "Let's go already, I can't wait." He grabbed your hand and dragged you to the train station.

                   The both of you waited for a train to arrive, and entered together. Luckily there were two empty seats and the both of you took the chance to sit together. "What should we do first?" You asked him the question that had been running around your mind for a while now. "Lets go to the bookstore. You love them right?" He asked, holding your hand and putting it over his lap. "Yeah! lets do that!" You smiled, excited to get some new books.

                     "You're excited huh? I like seeing you get excited." He looked at you with a smirk, his eyes focused on your lips. "Not here, Hanma." You whispered, making him smile. "Right!" He smiled widely, and looked into your eyes.

                  "We'll save that for later eh?"

a/n: sorry i uploaded quite late, i was busy!