chapter 11

Listen to Drift Away (the steven universe song!) To enjoy this chapter more!

               "You're so interesting, and I genuinely find every part of you interesting." He looked at you with a piercing gaze. You just sat there in silence, and the only thing heard was dried leaves rustling outside. "Then let's go out more often." You replied hastily.

                "What about I stay over for tonight?" Your eyes widened and your heart skipped a beat. Is he serious? You were alright with talking to him all day, you were worried of him taking advantage of you. Of course you were, it's genuine female instincts.

                 "I promise I won't do anything stupid." He raised his pinky up in front of you and pulled a genuine smile. You smiled back and nodded, interwining your pinky with his. You trusted him, really. He's your boyfriend after all, right?

               He went along and asked your father for permission and he granted it though Hanma couldn't sleep in the same bed as you. It's not like you've ever stayed in bed together. "Well, that's upsetting but at least I get to be with you." He sighed and rested his head on your shoulder. Both of you were sitting on your bed, legs crossed and facing each other. "Hmm, you haven't asked your parents though." His facial expression somehow changed, but he just smiled in silence.

                 Everytime you brought up of his parents, that would be his reaction. "Don't worry about it." He'd say. But you can't help it. You nodded, not wanting to invade his private life. You locked the door, and opened the windows to let the cold breeze in. "What shall we do now?" You asked, and looked around the room. "Wanna play around with makeup?" You went to your desk and picked up your makeup bag. "Eh?" He asked and took the bag from your hand. "You use makeup? How cute!"

                   You rarely do, but you do play around with it every once in a while. "Do my makeup!" He asked excitingly, and signalled you to sit on his lap. Your cheeks heated up and you somehow got excited to practice your skills on him. You immediately placed yourself on his lap, and your faces were inches from touching. He smirked and tilted his head. "Don't get distracted, young woman!" He pulled down your chin with his hands.

                    You rolled your eyes and grabbed your eyeshadow. "Eh? That immediately?" He pointed at your palette. "I'm not so good at this stuff so just go along." You said and opened it. "What's its called?" He looked at it and rubbed his finger over the shades. "Eyeshadow, stupid." You softly rub your finger over the brown shade and applied it on his eyelids. You made sure it was blended in nicely.

                     "I look the same!" He looked in the mirror and furrowed his eyebrows. "We are barely done yet!" You pulled out your eyeliner, and moved his head so that you could make a perfect wing. "What is that thing?" He pulled away with fear in his eyes. "Its an eyeliner! Don't move or i'll mess up!" You scolded him softly, making him chuckle.

                     He stood still, and you did it within the first try. "I did it!" You smiled and cupped his cheeks. "You look so good!" You let go and he looked in the mirror. Somehow he looked shocked and was checking himself out. "Woah! More, more!" He asked you to put on more makeup on him. So you took your pink blush and applied it with a brush softly over his cheeks, making sure they blend well.

                     "Last one! Lipstick." You pulled a brown lipstick out, and his eyes widened. "Okay, smile!" You swiped the lipstick softly over his lips, and he naturally puckered them. "Tada! You look so different!" You looked at the mirror with him and like before, he had a shocked expression plastered on his face.

                        "I look so.. Pretty! Like you!" He checked himself out and looked at you. "Now, let me do yours!" He grabbed your makeup and suddenly kneeled. "You will ruin my face!" You covered your face. "I'm already going to ruin it later, so let's do it!" He said with a mischievous smirk on. Your cheeks heated up faster than a lightning.

                      "Hold still." He took the palette and softly rubbed over the peach shade and applied it to your eyelids. His hands were somehow soft on your eyelids. "That looks nice!" He smiled and grabbed your eyeliner. "I dont trust myself on this." He opened the cap softly. "Don't move! at all, okay?" You nodded and stood still for him.

                      You could feel the soft tip of the eyeliner slide over your eyelids and he looked so focused. His hands were sturdy and his eyes were fixed on you. "Nailed it!" He happily closed the eyeliner and adored you. "You did well!" You were kinda shook at how good he was. He applied blush over your cheeks lightly. "Lipstick!" You pointed to the lipstick, but he just stood still. "Let's stop wasting and start sharing."

                    He pressed his lips against yours for a split second, and smiled when he pulled away. You stood there trying to process what happened. "Now you have lipstick on!" He put his thumbs up and looked in the mirror. "So mean! Why'd you do that without telling me!" You sulked, wanting the kiss to go on.

                    "What's wrong? You expected more?" He turned around with a smirk on his face. "No, it's just that.. Ugh nevermind!" You facepalmed and just looked away. "Look at you, so needy." He grabbed your chin and made you face him. "Should we ruin the makeup now?" He asked and pulled your face closer to his. Like before, he held a long eye contact before they slowly moved to your lips. You were inches away from kissing, and you grew impatient.

                     He teased you and got even closer, pulling away when you do. "Patience, little one." He chuckled and pulled you in for a deep kiss. His lips were pressed against yours, and his hand held your face. You could feel him smile into the kiss, pulling you deeper every second. Your heart has already skipped multiple beats.

                   He pulled away after a minute of kissing, catching some breath. "God, you're addicting." He chuckled and wiped his lips with his thumb. He placed his thumb over your lips and pulled you in for another passionate kiss. You were sitting against the wall and he was pushing you against it. He started kissing down your neck, and went further downwards. "May i?" He asked, when he reached your cleavage.

                     You stood in silence and hesitated. Would he leave you if you refused? You look at him, trouble. You nodded hesitantly, still regretting your choices. He sighed and grabbed your face, making you look at him straight in the eyes. "If you're uncomfortable, say it. I won't get mad at you." He had a worried look on his face. "Promise?" You held a pinky up that he soon after interwined. "I'm not comfortable, sorry."

                        "Stop being sorry, it's my fault for taking it too fast." He kissed your chesks and hugged you. He genuinely made you feel all warm and cozy. "Next time, tell me if i take it too far." He said, and ruffled your already messy hair. You nodded slowly.

                    "Good girl."