Chapter 30: Drug addict.

He really did wait, for a week. You took seven days to fully think about your decision, and how much it would affect you. There were some cons with your answer, of course. But after all, it's your idealistic answer.

                  "Let's not waste our time then." You agreed on the idea. Running away, clearly nothing would go wrong. "Are you sure about this?" He asked with a concerned look. "Do you not want to?" The both of you were communicating through the same window the question was asked. The same window he asked the life changing question. You nodded slowly, and smiled. This is it, probably. No more running back, time to forget everything.

                    "What should we do first? Should we plan something out?" You rested your head on your windowsill. "That wouldn't be as thrilling as doing it unplanned." He pouted and stared right into your eyes. You smiled. Somehow you agreed, there's no use of doing something if it isn't fun. The clocks ticking and the wind is finding its way into your room. "How do we disguise ourselves then?" You asked while tilting your head slightly, showing confusion. "Oh? Hmm, best is to cut your hair off. Then to wear clothes you don't usually wear.." He twirled your hair around with his index finger. "They could tell by my pink highlights, no?" You asked curiously. "Let's bleach it." He smirks.

"That would ruin my hair!" You denied and pouted. "You're already ruining your life, just a few strands of hair is nothing." He smoothly runs his hand down your hair. You held his hand softly and sighed. "Right." You looked at your hair. You've had it for so long, basically marking it as a signature look for yourself. Clenching your jaws, his hands somehow reached your cheeks as he slowly caressed them. "How adorable." He smiled mischievously then looked around. "You'd look beautiful with short hair." He comforted. He stared into your eyes and kept eye contact for a long time.

You felt like the world paused in time with everything he does. His hand moved slowly and you could feel every drop of blood in your body slowly picking up its pace. "I want to hold you so bad." He chanted before he covered his face up with his shirt. "It's getting hot in here, huh?" He asked, not letting you reply to his first statement. "Hold me." You pointed to yourself then smiled. You were starting to feel sleepy as again, it is 3 in the morning. His eyes widened and his cheeks became reddish. You slowly stood up, and tried to climb through your window. Before you even got to fully get down the window, he stopped you by wrapping his hands around your waist. He held you tight and rested his head against your stomach. His touch felt so needy and rushed, it was clear that he felt the same way; Missing each other.

                   "God, you still feel as warm as you did before." He complimented and snuggled in deeper. "You're just as lanky as before, have you not been eating?" You frowned slightly as your hand pats his head. "I did, not as much though. Missed mom's cooking." You played with his hair softly while he stayed at the same position. "I feel like a dog whej you do this." He looks up at you from your waist, and had a pitiful look sprayed all over. You felt and overwhelming feeling of cuteness when he looked up at you like that. "Bark." His cheeks grew red and he forgot how to act. He stayed silent but continued burying his head into your stomach.

He slowly pulled you down and attacked your neck, immediately sucking it hardly. He left a brown yet reddish mark all over your neck. Your heartbeat in synch with his, your breath hitting his sensitive ears. He couldn't help but whimper ever-so-slightly when you breathe out. "Let's go to my place, I'll give you a makeover alright?" He held your face and smiled. You nodded, agreeing with whatever he's doing. He picked you up and carried you to his bike slowly after he closed your window. "Are there any cameras around here?" He asked as you got on the bike around him. Wrapping your arms around his lanky body, you whispered. "No. Not that I know of."

                He started his bike and rode swiftly through the lit up road and silent town. The only thong heard around the echoing walls was his bike. You could hear his silent chuckles every now and then everytime you held onto him tighter. "We're close now." He said and held your hands thatbwere pressed against his chest. He finally reached a quiet area with an apartment complex. "Here." He said and slowly got off with you. He lead you to his house, and every hallway you went through was as quiet as ever. He opened the door the a living room reeking of alcohol and cigarettes. "I haven't cleaned up in a while, don't mind the mess." He smiled as he placed down his keys on the counter.

                 "I can see that." You sat down on the creaking couch. "Let's cut to the chase yeah?" He asked with a pair of scissors in his hand. You looked at him nervously, clearly attached to your current hair. Either way you still had to let it go for disguise. "We should do this at the toilet instead." He grabbed your hand and dragged you to his bathroom, you suppose. Your eyes were already getting heavy as he placed you on the chair in front of the mirror. "Are you sleepy, darling?" He chuckled and held your face. You slowly nodded. "Alright, we'll make this quick okay? Then we can run away as soon as possible."

You felt the smooth blade slowly touch the back of your neck as his careful hands snipped off a couple inches off your hair. "Don't move, we don't want unnecessary things." He whispered with a sly smile. He ended up cutting your hair short, somewhere slightly below your earlobe. "You look great. Now, should we bleach it?" His hands ran through your hair. "Sure." Of course, you could get allergy reactions but you've already gotten your hair bleached before. "Let me prepare some things, you can go and sleep at the couch first." You founf yourself laying on the couch comfortably as your eyes slowly closed itself.

You felt the soft pats of his lanky hands tapped onto your shoulder, waking up from your short nap. "Let's go." You went back to his bathroom and went through the process if him bleaching your hair, which took around half an hour. It left you with a different look, clearly peculiar and someone you didn't know. "Woah, you look so good in blonde." A pale reddish colour grew brighter on his cheeks the more he stared at you. "Alright, this is a start of a new life. Running away means you keep running though, stopping will only get us stuck." He smiled and landed a quick smooch on your face.

You nodded slowly. "Now, let's get you new clothes." He pat your head then looked around. "Or, you can just wear my clothes." He added. He left the room with you and led you to his bedroom. Wasn't that big of a mess, but you can tell that he rarely slept in there. He opens his messy wardrobe and looked around for clothes that matched you. "Hmm, this looks nice." He grabbed a graphic tee and handed it to you. "You can wear your current pants, my pants won't fit on you. Surely."

You agreed and immediately took off your shirt, not bothering the fact he's not looking. "Hey, I'm still in the room, you know!" He looked away with slight blush over his cheeks. "You've seen more. Are you complaining?" You asked with a smirk planted on your face. "No, no! Never." He covered his face. You smiled and continued putting on the tee he passed. You could feel his eyes stick on you with every move you made. "This is too erotic." He completely turned his whole body the opposite direction, avoiding eye contact. "We should leave now." You claimed after finally putting on the tee. He nodded and followed you to the living room.

"Till death do us part."

a/n: AHH i hope you enjoyed this ending:) THANK U SM FOR THE SUPPORT!! IM SO GLAD:) if you don't mind, do check out the other ending and leave a vote! it would make my day<3 tysm