chapter 19

Two breathless teenagers laid on the bed, facing each other. You gasped for air and his hands reached yours. "You did a great job, y/n." He whispered. You nodded slowly and moved closer to him. You buried your face into his bare chest and his long lanky arms wrapped around your body. "We should clean up before your mother gets home." He said and pulled you in for a heated yet passionate kiss. The sound of your heart going pitter patter every time his skin touched yours. His tongue swirled around with yours, pulling you in deeper every second. "She's going to come home soon." You pulled away. You placed your hands on his bare and sweaty chest.

                "Fancy taking a shower with me?" He asked with a cocky tone. You couldn't help but bust a laugh. "We gotta save time, let's do it." He got up and grabbed your towel that was hanging near the bed. He sat beside you and wiped away his cum from your body and your sheets. "Alright, let's go." He threw you over his shoulder and covered the both of you up with a towel. He went to your closet and grabbed random clothes that you couldn't catch a glance on. You whined as he carried you to the toilet. "Quit whining." He said, entering the toilet.

             He showered you quickly yet gently as your tired self was dozing off. "Hey, don't fall asleep yet princess." He did all the talking to be honest. His hands were running down your hair as he washed it with shampoo. Your whole body was covered in soap, and so was his. You finished showering soon after, and he dried you up. "I can put them on myself.." You picked the shirt up. "No you can't." He takes it from you, and threw it over his broad shoulders. He grabbed your bra and put it on for you. A light hint of blush could be spotted behind him getting you ready.

               He nodded to himself and helped you put on a shirt with some loose pants. "Alright, let's go." He carried you bridal style, back to your bedroom. Gently placing you on the bed, he laid beside you. "You're tired aren't you?" He chuckles and caressed your forehead. "Of course I am.." You mumbled and soon enough, dozed into a deep sleep.  His lanky arms around you and his short breaths hitting against you, you still feel as safe as he always made you feel.

Even in your deepest sleeps and your biggest dreams, his heartbeat still can be heard. It gets faster everytime you move around him. How he'd immediately flinch if you mumbled. His skinny arms will always remain around you.

Though, you didn't get to enjoy that sleep for long, as your mother walked into the both of you. "Did I interrupt something?" She asked with a flushed face. "No mom, don't worry. She's just really tired." He smiled and covered up the fact that you quite literally lost your virginity to him an hour ago. "Thank you for taking care of her. I'll be making food soon so come downstairs later on!" Your mother shut the door, not even allowing Hanma to reply.

He nodded and immediately looked at you with a happy face. "Go back to sleep, I'm going to smoke for a bit." He said and gets off the bed. You reached for his hand, not allowing him yo leave. "Stay." You begged and you saw his pretty eyes lit up, even during daytime. "Yes. Of course. All you have to do is say it." He covered his face into your mattress and stopped moving for a split second. He got up and took a deep breath, laying beside you again.

You woke up next to him sleeping soundly, lightly snoring beside you. "Whats the time!" You whispered to yourself then took a glance at the wall clock. You nodded, noticing that its probably been a few hours after lunch. "He's sleeping." You tried to figure out a way you could eat without waking him in his peaceful sleep. You decided to get out of the bed slowly without any unnecessary movements. But your hands got caught by your boyfriend, who held you back from going away. "You're leaving me?"

You gasped in shock and stopped your tracks. "I was about to get us food." You kneeled down beside your bed, reaching face-to-face level with him. "Oh, sorry. You can go." He let go. You nodded and left the room quietly. Walking down the staircase, the strong smell of oil excited you. You knew its ramen. You rushed downstairs and you immediately brighten up once you saw bowls of ramen served on the table. You wondered on how you could bring those upstairs without having the risk of spilling any of it. You decided to use a serving tray and immediately walked upstairs. You tried opening the door slowly since you used both o of your hands.

He slowly sat straight up when you step foot into the room. "Ramen?" He mumbled, but it was easy enough to tell. "Yeah." He was rubbing his eyes aggressively, and finally stopped after you told him to. "Come here, lets eat." You pat on the ground beside you, signalling him to sit there. He nodded and took one of the ramen. He first took a huge sniff of the ramen, then savouring it. "This is good." He said with the sounds of slurped up noodles in the background. You nodded and started eating as well.

"I just realised something." He said as he paused to speak. You hummed in question and looked at his confused face. "I'm basically living in your house." You squinted your eyes. "Start paying rent." You jokes around and continue eating. "What payment method do you accept?" He smirked, and continue with his eyes fixed on you. Your face immediately flushed when you heard that, causing you to almost choke. "Cash? Or maybe you have better options? That benefits us both.." With a smirk on his face still, he scooted over to you. "Cash." You continued eating. "Of course. Even though you didn't choose the other options, doesn't mean I won't do it."

You felt your whole body heat up. He already finished his meal, so he just placed the bowl down in front of him and smiled. He grabs your waist and pulled you to sit on his lap. "You take super long to finish food, you know?" His fingers were running through your hair. "I like to take my time especially with ramen." You sulked and continued savouring your mother's best dish. "Sure sure." His hands were twisting your hair yet it felt so soothing and comfortable. "I'm trying to braid your hair." He said. You could feel full determination in his movements.

"I tried." He sighed, after 5 minutes of attempting to braid your hair. You even finished your meal by that time. You got up to look at your hair and it was a horribly failed braid. You burst into laughter while he just stood there rolling his eyes with brightly lit up cheeks. "I tried!" You kept laughing. "You're so stupid you can't even braid hair." You joked, and hugged him so that he didn't feel hurt. He ruffled your hair and kissed your forehead. You looked up to meet his eyes, staring back at you as his face heated up. You let go of him, only for him to bend down so his face would be on your level. He gave a quick smooch on the lips and smiled.

"I love you."