chapter 14

You stared at your mother who had barged into the room at the worst timing. Hanma quickly pulled away and wiped his saliva away from his mouth and rubbed the back of his neck in embarassment. Your face was all messed up and so was his. Your mother stood at the doorway for a good minute in silence. "Did I walk in at the wrong time?" Your mother asked with a horrified look on her face. "No, no! But please knock next time, mom.." You whispered under your breath and noticed Hanma's red face.

                     "Sorry! Come when you're ready.." Your mother slowly left the room and closed the door. You looked at Hanma as the atmosphere got tensed up. You burst out laughing, looking at how flustered Hanma was. You sat in front of him and moved closer to him. You got closer to the point he closed his eyes for a kiss, but you just lightly grabbed his chin and chuckle. "Lunch time."

                      You got up and headed downstairs, leaving Hanma on the bed who hoped for a kiss. "You're so mean, Y/N!" He chased you downstairs, while mocking you. "Shut up and eat, we're having beef today." Your eyes lit up as you saw the dishes served. The smell of the seasoned beef was travelling around in the atmosphere, exciting you every breath you took. "Thank you for the meal!" Everyone dived into the meal soon after.

                       "So.. Mind explaining what I walked into just now?" Your mother asked and giggled. "Is there really anything to explain.." You said under your breath, only to be cut off by Hanma. "Oh, I just missed the taste of her lips." He smiled mischievously and continued eating. Your eyes widened and so did your mother's. "I almost choked." She immediately drank up the glass of water.

                       You could feel your cheeks heat up, as his hands reached your thighs. He slowly caressed it under the table and gave you a side eye with a flirtatious smile. "I'm done! Have a good meal!" You stood up, not being able to handle it anymore. You washed your dishes and saw Hanma staring at you through the mirror as he ate up his lunch. "You guys are communicating?" Your mother looked at you and him, back and forth.

                      Hanma chuckled and brushed it off. You suddenly got a call from your classmates, so you immediately picked it up despite your hands being wet. "Y/N! Are you free tonight?" She asked over the phone. You thought it over and looked at the clock. "I don't have anything planned, why do you ask?" You asked back, drying your hands using the towel nearby. "Oh, I'm holding a birthday party for Yuki tonight, wanna come?" Yuki is a popular classmate of yours, known for her eye catching looks.

                      "Sure! Is there a theme?" Running up the stairs, you wanted to check if you had any clothes appropriate for the party. "It's Yuki's favourite colour! Burgundy red or maroon!" You nodded and looked through your closet, finding nothing matching with the colours. "Okay, see you there! Text me your address and details!" You quickly hung up. "Shit." You looked around for something similar, but found nothing.

                         "You alright?" Hanma placed his hands up against the wall above you and looked into the closet. "I got invited to a party, and I need something dark red-ish, but I can't find any!" You panicked. "Relax, I have a shirt you can wear that's dark red." He took out his phone. "It's at my house, though." He sat down on your bed and chuckled. "I can't go over to your house.. What is it like though?" You asked him, wondering what it looks like. Of course, it would be hella oversized on you.

                    "Its.. Silky. And its a button up. It would look good over a pair of skinny jeans." He suggested. You nodded, finding things that you could pair with it. "Can you go get it?" You asked with a troubled expression, not wanting to tire him. "Anything for you, get ready quick. Don't wanna be late." He quickly got up and left the room. "Wait, I just realised something!" All this while, you've been dating him, you still haven't swapped numbers with him. "We should swap numbers!" You gave him your phone, and his eyes lit up. He nodded with a soft smile and gave you his.