chapter 27

Listen to Let It Happen - Tame Impala to enjoy this chapter more.

                   You placed your hand on his head and played around with his hair gently. Your soft fingers were running through his soft hair and his tears were overflowing. He stayed in that position for a good 5 minutes, finally getting up and wiping his tears. "Hanma? Are you alright?" You caressed his cheek gently as he looked at you with glistening eyes. He nodded slowly, looking down again. "Go back to my room, we'll have a little talk alright?" You pat his head and he nodded, slowly getting up. "But I want to stay with you." He threw his arms over your shoulder and leaned in from behind as you pour the tea into the cups.

                   You were shocked by his sudden gesture but you let him be, its only his nature to do that. You let him be, and picked up the teacups with a tray. "Okay Hanma, let's sit at the living room." You walked, still having Hanma hanging around you. He sat across to you and stared at you before he took a sip of the tea. The atmosphere was tensed, and the wind was whistling. "Did it go away now?" You asked sincerely. He smiled and looked outside while nodding. "That's good. Do you want to talk about it?" He looked around when you asked, completely ignoring you. "Hey, answer me." You cup his face so he wouldn't move, but he spilled the hot tea all over the floor.

                 Both of you immediately flinched. He held onto your shoulders and you swung your arms over his, connecting the both of you closer. "Stupid!" You flicked his forehead, and he covered it up because of the pain. "Now we have another mess to clean up." You said and grabbed the tissues you had on your dresser. "Did any of them got to you?" You asked as you wiped over the wet floor. He shook his head as a no, and helped you. "Alright, now. Tell me!" You sat down after you had finished cleaning up after his mess. He bit his lip, refraining from telling you. Not wanting to force him, you let it be.

                    The both of you sat in a quiet atmosphere with both facing each other. "Hey, look what I have." He pulled out cigarettes from his pocket. "Oh." You said with a surprised expression,  slight excitement running through your nerves. You haven't tasted one in a while, and its only a few second until you inhale another hit of nicotine and ecstasy into your lungs. He chuckled and passed you a stick with another in his hand. "Im sorry for dragging you down here with me." He said and pulled out his lighter, lighting up both cigarettes at once. You smiled and took a hit, laying your head on his shoulder.

                   The room was filled with smoke and so was your lungs, his arms around your waist. You smiled and snuggled in his arms, feeling warm all over your body. He grabbed your chin and pulled you in for a shotgun kiss. It's probably your favourite way of kissing ever since he introduced it to you. "You look so needy." He said with a bright red shade painted across his pale cheeks. You laughed at his statement and just continued smoking. Right now it's just you and him together and the world was moving in slow-motion. "Come here." He held his cigarette by pressing it tightly against his lips and grabbed you by the waist, to put you down on his lap.

                 You could feel your heart beat faster and faster, feeling something rise up from underneath. His face grew red. "Do me a favour and don't move." He said and held your shoulders. You tapped off your cigarette and burned it off onto the floor. He placed his in between your lips which surprised you but you didn't hesitate to hit it. "Now, why not you try and give me a shotgun kiss?" He looked at you with a cocky expression and a cocky tone. You gulped before you could do anything, hesitating to make the move. You took a hit from his cigarette and attempted the kiss, only for him to pull you in deeper for a passionate yet rough make out sesh.

You pulled away from the messy kiss. "You did a great job." He said and caressed your cheeks. You rested your head on his shoulder, and fell asleep soon after from how comfortable it was. You could feel his soft hands patting your head and how his skinny fingers ran through your hair. You woke up to him on his phone, still playing with your hair. "Oh you're awake?" He asked and bent aback to check. You nodded and got up, realising you're still on his lap. "Should we spend the day out while no one's home?" He asked and looked outside. Your eyes lit up even when the clouds were blocking the sunlight, and you excitedly agreed.

"What do u want to wear?" He asked and held your hands together. "I'll just wear this." You pointed at the clothes you're wearing, a t-shirt and some black shorts. He looked down to your thighs and immediately turned his head away. "Do i look bad?" You frowned, not understanding what he intended. "No, you do. I just.. Don't want people seeing what only I can see." He said and went through your closet to find an outfit. You laughed at the way he portrayed his jealousy and protectiveness. "Here. Wear this." He gave you a plain black hoodie and a pair of tights. "Wait where are we heading too though?" You asked as you took off your shirt. His eyes were stuck on your breasts and every curve on your body.

"Look away." You said and pointed outside. "How can I look away at that?" He complained as he turned to face the other way. You felt your face light up at his stupid words. "Shut up and do what i say." You said and put on your hoodie. He waited patiently for you to put on your tights, and sighed uncountable times. "Done yet?" He asked, and immediately turned around. You were already done putting clothes on but you were attempting a bun. "About the place.. Why not we go to your house?" You asked and his eyes widened; in a bad way. "Uh.. I didn't clean up yet." He scratches his neck and looked away. Not quite understanding that, as you don't really mind. You hummed. You assumed that he wasn't comfortable, probably. "Then, where to?" You asked with a curious face.

"I know a perfect place where lovers go."

a/n: im still thinking about ending the story this early or come up with something, but i hope u enjoyed this story as much as i did writing it myself. I appreciate all the supports, tysm ♡ also i might not post for a while, i have an exam for the whole week so please enjoy this chapter<3