chapter 6

listen to Bad Blood - Nao to enjoy this chapter more!      

⚠️slightly smut?? idk

            You just let him rest beside you remaining in the same position. Something has probably scarred him so much it followed him to his dreams. Who would've known this pretty boy had an ugly story? Its probably what shaped him to who he is now.

           The cold wind breeze in your room made this moment felt like a moment that would definitely be trending on Tumblr. You looked at him, and admired how soft and safe he looks when he's laying beside you. His head was laying on your chest and you could barely breath. The suffocation was addicting, you really wished you could live in this moment forever. Somehow, you found yourself slowly running your hands through his dead hair, messing it up. It's better like this.

          His eyes slowly opened. They were glistening, shining even. You could see your reflection on it. His lavender eyes make you feel trapped in a time loop. He looked shock, probably at the fact the both of you were in the same bed. "Did I do something stupid.." His voice sounded raspy after he woke up. You shook your head softly, assuring that nothing suspicious happened.

           He quickly got up and his whole face was red. You never really thought you would see him with such an expression. "Was I asleep? For how long?" A panicked look appeared on his face. "Not too long, maybe half an hour? just a small nap."

        Your bed's all messed up, the blankets on the ground. "Did I cry?"

         You smiled, not wanting to make him more panic. He covered his mouth and face palms himself. "Are you alright?" You caressed his cheeks softly, quite a bold move of you. You rarely feel the urge to do such bold stuff like this, but when a boy looks like he needs protection, you feel like doing so.

            "Yeah, it's just that it's embarassing for me to cry." He sniffled, and ruffled his hair. "It's not embarassing, really." You comforted him with a warm smile, making him freeze in spot. "Don't say that." He covers your mouth with his hand, and looked at your half-covered face. His gaze made your whole body weak, unable to move. He noticeably blushed and moved closer, hands still over your mouth.

             He pressed his lips against his hand that was covering your lips, allowing basically an indirect-direct kiss. You were frozen in spot, and let him do it for some reason, and didnt pull away until he did. "I don't want to do something precious just yet but I couldn't help myself." He explains after pulling away.

           "You could've done it either way." You boldly said, somehow wanting to take it back. It was quite brave of you to say that simply. His eyes widened when you said that, and covered his face with his hands. "I can't believe you are the same person that said I was easy to tease." You made an annoyed face as a joke, making him click his tongue. And so, Shuji Hanma pulled you in for a deep kiss.

             He was sitting crossed-legs and you were on his lap. His hands cupped your face and you could feel his heart beat fast between the both of you. The air got tight, and it felt like you were in trance. His chest pressing against yours, and his thumb caressing your face. How did we get here? I met him around only a week ago.

            He pushed you down onto the bed, lips still connected. But now he's hovering over you, and his fingers are interwined with yours. His hand is holding both your hands together, making you unable to push him away. As expected, he tasted like cigarettes. Its probably what you taste like too. A taste the both of you are addicted to.

          He somehow pulled away, and stared at you for a while. "Was that your first?" He asked with a soft voice, something you've never heard ringing in your head before. You shooked your had as a 'no' and he widened his eyes. "Oh, It was my first." He said, and looked away. AND HE'S ALREADY THAT GOOD?

         "What?" Shocked. Thats what you feel. You were his first but he wasn't yours. You felt guilty, your first love was supposed to be him. Maybe if the both of you met earlier.

           "If I go any further, I might not be able to hold back." He tried to get off you, stopping before anything bad happens but you pulled his hand. "Go for it." You smiled at him, making another bold action. He ruffled his hair up even more and planted his lips against yours again. Even though it was only between a span of seconds, you've already missed his soft lips.

            He started getting more aggresive, biting your lips to allow an entrance for his tongue. Basically a french kiss. You were heartstruck in the moment, and you couldn't move an inch. He was taking the lead. You were suprised with how long he lasted without taking another breath, while you were already there breathlessly trying to kiss him back. "You look so pretty right now." He said after he pulled away, making you feel butterflies all oved your stomach.

          "Shut up." You replied in a cold tone, making him pout and kiss you deeply. He started kissing your ears, and moved downwards towards your neck. Leaving traces that he had been there before and that he owned you. Or, the other way around.

           A purple mark was visible on the spot he sucked hard on, or romantically they call it a love bite. He started kissing your collarbones, and stopped when he already reached your t-shirt.

            "Let's save that for later." He smiled at your face. That's all? You were slightly disappointed, expecting more from him. "That's all?" You asked him, earning a slight chuckle from him. "Too needy." He got off of you, and sat in front of you. You got off the bed and looked in the mirror. You looked pathetic, hair messed up and multiple love bites over your body. "Just how am I gonna cover them up.." You asked yourself while softly touching your hickeys.

            "Eh? You're not supposed to." He said, creeping up behind you and wrapped hims arms around you. You could feel something poking from behind, but you didn't want to bring it up to embarass him. He sighed loudly and buried his face in your shoulder. "Look what you've done to me." He said and chuckled, you know he was hinting at his third leg that had been poking you for a while.

             You could feel your heart throb at his words, and your blood flowing all over to your cheeks. He's still covering his face on your shoulder. "I'm gonna go to the toilet for a bit. Where is it?" He asked, though he was stuttering between his words. "It's beside my room." You showed him, and tied your hair back. "I'm gonna get rid of a problem you started, I'll be right back." He said, waving before he left your room.

a/n: THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING THINGS LIKE THIS AAA sorry if its bad-