《 Not feeling at home 》

Ray of sunshine coming from the windows was what woke up Hassan this morning...

He forgot to close the curtains yesterday and just when he was about to change his positions hoping to get more comfortable he suddenly stood up remembering he didn't wake up for Fajr .

He took his phone to see the time and saw that its was 6:23 am, he was glad that at last he wasn't late. He fell asleep really late wich is why he must have not heard the alarm clock...

He then directly went into the bathroom to do wudu, after he was done he slowly lifted his eyes to the mirror in front of him .

Dark circles under his eyes was the first thing he saw, sighing he tore his eyes from his reflection.

He did his prayer and put his clothes on and just like the usual let his tie around his neck hoping for his sister to do it for him.

He got out of his room, entering the kitchen, only Leila and Aida were on the table, eating.

" As-Salam Aleykoum "

" Wa-Aleykoum Salam " they answered him back.

He got himself a glass of water and sat beside his sister, kissing her head and drinking the medicine Ifran gave him at the hospital.

" You won't eat ? " Aida asked worried.

" I can't, I don't feel like eating " trying not make her worried he gave her a fake smile while stroking her hair.

She wanted to say more but decided not to and just nodded her head while tying his tie.

He then sat there for a few minute not doing anything with his head down,

" What happens now ? Everything goes back to how it was just like always ? Will I have to apologise to her and go by her plan ? " he thought, a sad smile appeared on his face but then quickly stood up as he heard footsteps coming from the staircase.

He wasn't ready to face his brother and even less his mother so decided he would go to work way earlier.

Saying goodbye he got out of the house and he was only now able to breathe comfortably, why was it that he always felt like he suffocating in that house ? wich was suposed to be his as well...

" How did it came to this ? I've been living here for so long but I still can't feel at home..." he said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After everyone finished eating Elmas was now cleaning up the mess, she did not have work today as well. While she was washing the dishes her twin came beside her sitting on the counter watching her silently.

" ELMAS !!!!!! "
he screamed in her ear.

" WHAT !? Why are you screaming ? Are you crazy ? " She said to him.

" You've been washing the same damn cup for a whole 3 minutes Elmas, you think water is free ? "

She did not realise as she was thinking about Hassan, yesterday she came back late so couldn't ask her brother if everything went well and now she didn't know how to ask without being suspicious....