《 You never know 》

" What do you think ? " asked Mohammed.

After listening to the conversation Hassan and Emad had they went into their room.

" What are you talking about ? " asked Leila.

" You know exactly what I'm talking about Leila..."

" Mohammed tell me wich part exactly you're talking about " she asked kindly.

" Would you have been happier if you married my brother? " he said.

Surprised she stopped removing her makeup and turned in his direction.

" How can you even ask me this...? " touching her forehead and sighing she continued " I thought you would ask about our son but here you are..."

" What ? I'm just asking a question "

" This is not a conversation we should be having Mohammed please let's stop right here and instand think more about what he said before that..."

" Didn't he say that he prefer him ? I mean just like you right ? You are responsible for what he says and think Leila, if you paid more atention and did not put ideas into his litle head this conversation we are having right now would have never happened ! "

" Are you even listening to what you are saying to me Mohammed ! How can you even say I like you brother be a litle ashamed ! And It is you fault he feels like this not mine, you are the one who's never by his side but me ! I'm the one who grew him up and I'm not that stupid to tell this sort of things to him ! So please stop...let's just stop and act like nothing happened, you have work tomorrow. "

" No we should finish this ! You know i work for us Leila so I don't have time ! So you should be the one bringing him love, i can't do everything ! "

" I never asked you to leave you work, I never even said anything cuz I didn't want to trouble you but you heard it yourself how you never really acted like a dad toward him..."

" And please stop saying work takes all your time...even when you're free you stay by yourself doing nothing...anyways Mohammed I think you're too angry I will sleep in the living room, good nigh " she took her pillow and left the room.

Lying down on the couch, tears started falling down her eyes.
" Instand of trying to be beter and asking me about our son the 1st thing he asked is what I feel about his brother..."

They never had a conversation about how their son feels and just when she thought maybe he would ask for her opinion on how to change he went into a completely different subject.

" Would I have been happier!? Of course I would have been ! " She thought, how could she not think that way when this is how the few conversations they had went ?

Closing her her eyes she decided to force herself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

Hassan suddenly woke up sweating.

" Oh please not again..." another nightmare of that night was what woke him up .