🦋 Made it worse 🦋

Feeling bones hurting even in his sleep Hassan groaned when he felt like his head was ripping in half .

He was so exhausted that even opening up his eyes took too much effort.

When he succeeded all he saw was a while wall.

Turning his head around he watched around questioning his surrounding and it was only after several second that he figured out that he was in the hospital an infusion to his right hand.

Every inch of his body hurted and as he was trying to make his brain work to know how this situation came in the door was opened.

It was his brother .

" You woke up ? " he asked as he took a seat beside the bed.

Hassan furrowed his his eyes as he was trying to read his brother's face .

Why was he here looking extremely tired with his white button up shirt in blood ?

Seing that his litle brother didn't say anything he went on " You don't remember, do you ? " he asked and once again was meet with no answer.

Sighing he said " you crashed your car in a tree..."

Hassan groaned once every memory came back flashing in front of his eyes like token pictures .

He wished to forget everything at last it wouldn't hurt anymore.

" Why is he here ? " he thought.

Why him out of all people ? Isn't he suposed to work or do something way more important than siting there looking at him with a woried gaze ?

He turned his head around as he found out that watching him was stressing him out too much .

Mohammed was clearly seing how his brother was confused.

He knew he was trying to understand why he was there when he was never there in general.

He knew that now that his brother had given up on him it would be way more harder for their brotherhood to get somewhere.

If only he had accepted his efforts a few days ago this wouldn't turn out this way.

" Why didn't you tell me " he asked.

Hassan wasn't sure of wanting to answer but since he was curious he said " what..? " without looking at him .

" That you have migraine ? " Mohammed was really suprised when he found out.

At such a young age.

Was his life that exhausting?

Sighing Hassan said turning toward him " Why would you even care ? You never did so why would I come to tell you that out of nowhere ? "

Mohammed knew that he was right and he hated that he was the reason that his brother would not tell him anything.

But what did he expect ? Of course his brother wouldn't tell him about his life when all he was doing was pushing him aways.....