🦋 Killing him slowly 🦋

" Open the door Elmas..." Hussein said waiting behind the door so he could get to her, so he could do something to make her feel beter.

But she wasn't answering, she wasn't saying anything and silent Elmas was a rare thing.

It meant she was sad, angry and didn't know what to do.

And he was right.

Elmas did feel sad, felt like breaking every sine item in the room so she could get this anger out of her heart.

If she had know that love could hurt this much she wouldn't have greeted him. She wouldn't have smiled at him wouldn't have crossed ways with him.

Yet she had dome all these and now found herself in love with him.

Yes she was in love and she had realized it the day her brother had hit him.

When she felt more woried about his feelings than her families situation.

She wondered how he felt, what he did and how much time he lost trying to cancel the contract.

Hearing her brother insult him and feeling angry about it confirmed her feelings as well.

But what was the point now that he left her ?

What would she do now ? Move on like he said ? How dare he saw such thing after all the meeting they had ? After all actions he did to make her heart beat.

She was angry at him ? Or at his mother she wasn't sure.

But what she was the most angry about was herself. Why ? Because she knew as much as she will try to hate him she won't be able to.

Because she knew this wasn't his fault. Because she knew the stupid guy only did this for her and family and she understood that, she really did.

But she couldn't help but feel sad about it.

She felt confused with so many emotions at the moment.
She could only blame his mother.

Hadn't even meet her yet but hated her.
Hated to know that by her fault their chance was destroyed.
Hated to know that that women caused so much pain to the one she loved.
Hated to know he had given up on her.

She wondered if she would be able to overcome this pain she felt.

Tried to not have hope that he would come back to her.

That it was just a joke.

" What is happening Hussein you told you were going to tell me " Said Faiz standing beside Hussein at the door, woried.

" I know I said that but now is not the time "

" I have to know what is going on "

" Soon okay ? Soon " He said before going to his room leaving his big brother standing alone.

~~~~~~~~

Hassan had no more tears to cry.

He hadn't cried for year only to find himself crying all the time these past months