🦋 Flashback 🦋

*Flashback

After the accident, Hassan remember not moving for a moment until he came back to his sense runing towards the car he couldn't breath. Tears were runing down his face and he was shouting whatever came to his mind hoping for all of this to be a bad dream he was having.

Shouting with all his heart for someone to help him .

For someone to wake him up to tel him it was gonna be okay.
But that was only what he was hoping for.

After using all of the strength he had he successfully took his father out but it was not the end of his efforts. His father laying down had blood everywhere he couldn't tell his his father was either dead or alive but he was not moving nor responding to his pleadings. His eyes were closed and even with the blood all over his face Hassan could still tell his father had a smile on his face.....

He died with a smile on the face.

" DAD !?!?!?!? DAD PLEASE WAKE UP ! PLEASE I'M SORRY !!! I WILL BE BETER I WILL- " Hassan was screaming over his father body trying to wake him up, he  was struggling to breath and the tears coming out of his eyes made it hard to see.

" Please......Yah Allah help me, help me......please don't take him from me !!! " he started praying, that was the only option he had.

He then panicked not really knowing what to do he started doing a heart massage on him, his phone was dead and he was far from any hospital.

" one , two , three , four , five- come one dad come on !!!! "

He did it a few times more but nothing....

He couldn't feel his dad's heart beating.

He took his father head puting it on his leg, touching his face he started crying, creaming .

After a moment with seemed way longer for Hassan a lady saw them from afare and directly called an ambulance, telling them what was happening.

" I'm so sorry.....everything is my fault, I shouldn't have gone out, I shoudln't have been a bad son....please forgive me.."

He didn't know for how long he was here huging his father but he was sudently touched by someone from behind.

" You will have to let go of him young men, so we can see how he is..." said a man from behind him, probably a male nurse.

He slowly let his father body in their hands watching them silently from afar

After that he didn't know what was happening he just feelt someone lifting him on his feet and puting him im the ambulance to sit beside his father lifeless body.

" He will be okay....right ? "  he asked the people there while crying .

" We will do our best...." the nurse said doing .

After that they were pulled in the hospital, they took his father telling Hassan to wait there .

He felt like he was going to go crazy, he couldn't stop crying with his head in his hand.