🦋 Past 🦋

" Take care " Hiss aut said as she stood beside the door with a smile on her face.

" I will " Hassan answered as he half hugged her.

All guests were living.

Ifran wasn't here because of work but the past two days after the wedding were amazing and it was time for them to go back to their own life.

Their own stories.

Hassan hasn't been this happy since long ago and he thanked them deeply in his heart for creating new memories for him.

But to be honest he was a litle scared.

Of what ? You would ask.

Well first of all his mother, she had been acting so great lately that he wondered if it was only for show and if it would change once they all left.

He hoped she wouldn't.
Because it meant scaring Elmas off.

It meant going back to the old sad life he had.

He wanted to move on and he hoped his mother would make it easier for him.

Hugging his cousins one last time he said goodbye to everyone else as he stood beside his wife and his mother, Mohammed and his familly right behind.

Door finally closed there was a deep silent after so long.
But it wasn't uncomfortable, looking up from the floor he watched his brother smiling at him so he did as well.

It was afternoon and seing that no one said anything Leila felt like she had to say something " Let's go drink some coffee " She smiled.

The two brothers seated with the mother while Leila and Elmas in the kitchen.

" Are you comfortable here ? " Leila sudently asked. To wich Elmas noded.

For now things were really great between them and she wished to maintain this relashionship forever.

Things were more akward in the living room.

Once the two girls came back Hassan let out a breath of relief as he pated the seat beside him for Elmas to sit.

Thinking he was cute she went toward him after puting everything on the table.

" You're going early in the morning right ? " Mohammed asked sipping his coffee.

" Yes " They had to leave really early when the sun didn't even come up to the airport.

" Well then make sure to enjoy every bit of it " Mohammed said as he glances at Leila remembering how he hadn't even proposed to his wife to go years ago.

Feeling his gaze on him she understood him and muttered ' it's okay ' with a smile.

For now the mother hadn't said anything and it was making things akward but not one said anything and ignored her as they continued to talk.

" Elmas come " Hassan said sudently standing up and leaving them behind.

Going after him in their room she closed the door only to feel two arms slowly going around her waist.