🦋 Lonely 🦋

Lonely.....
A feeling he felt since too long ago,
A feeling he wasn't a stranger to.

He was used to think he's worthless that he had no one by his side.

Deep in the heart of his that had already so many scares was another one that had been just freshly made.

Keeping all those inside for what...?

He imself wasn't sure. Was it the fear of making his familly worry ?

What was the the point when they didn't care ?

Or maybe it was the fear of judgement ? From them ? He had a already so much going on with them putting on a facade and acting all happy was the least he could do to protect the small dignity he had left .

All sorts of things were going through his mind.

Raindrop kept falling from the night fallen sky, one by one falling on the ground and on him. Drenching him on their way.

Here he is siting on a bench with his eyes closed, his head on the back of the bench letting all the raindrop falling on his face....hopping to hide these tears he had tried so much not to show all these years.

It has been a long time since he cried, in the past he told himself he would never cry again but here he was breaking that promise....

" I guess i really am useless " he said out loud with a sad smile remembering all those times his brother would say that him.

" No you're not " sudently said a voice making Hassan open his eyes .

" Ifran you scared me !!! "

" No one told you to close you're eyes dumbass ! " Ifran was standing in front of him, his eyes taking in his best friend current taste.

" Why did you come here ? Just go "

" You sister called, she said to go look for you..."

Hassan didn't responds back and just kept his eyes closed, for once in his life he wanted to be alone...

At this moment he did not hope for someone to worry about him even if that would be his mother.

Ifran seing his friend not saying anything, he decided to go and take a sit beside him. He then put his unbrella above them to hide from the rain.

" Tell me what happened..." said ifran watching tears slowly coming down Hassan's face, he was woried.

Hassan never cries...

" Nothing happend , just go...."

" Hassan you're crying....and you dare tell me there's nothing ? "

" Ifran....please just go....i wan't to be alone..." said Hassan now his eyes oppen not really looking in any specific direction.

" I'm not going, i'm going to stay here and you ! Are going to tell me everything !!! "

Hassan had enough of everything, not controlling himself and caring about his actions he grabed Ifran by his collar.