🦋 Fate 🦋

It wasn't about him yet he tried his best to hide his nervousness.

Mohammed tried to act natural as he stood in front of Faiz.

Giving his hands so they could shake hands they greeted each other.

He showed their table and they took a seat.

" I'm sorry buy I don't quite understand what this is all about " Faiz said confused about the situation.

" It's understandable, Im Mohammed and I apologise for not being more precise about the reason of our meeting but this is about your sister and about my brother "

" Your brother...? " Faiz asked.

" Hassan "

Hearing the boys name made him understand who this was about but stil couldn't understand what he wanted.

" Okay I dont know the whole story but didn't your mother try and make us leave ? And I'm not sure if she's done yet with us so yet so what exactly do you want when the two have already finished theis story " Faiz said as he got more comfortable in his seat, geting defensive.

" Their story isn't done yet " Mohammed said still with his confident tone as he stood back straight in his seat.
Now that Faiz paid more attention to his look in general the unknow guys looked quite expensive unlike his brother he had meet last time.

" They love each other and to be honest my brother, If i may say the word is a mess " Mohammed sighed.

Faiz waited for him to go on.

" He's been not himself since he last saw her and he's been through a lot....even if it may appears that he's okay he isnt. He is just trying to hide it like always, as his big brother I'm worried and want only his happiness "

" Get to the point " Faiz said after a moment.

" I want them to marry each other "

Letting out a sigh " Just a second ago you're telling me he is a mess now you're asking me to give my sister to him ? How can I trust him and why are you talking to me when you or more like your father should have contacted my father " Faiz said.

" My brother was never like this, he alway hid it well and never went in the wrong direction but since he has meet your sister it first was great to see the change. To see him being happy and move on from the past but after my mother interfered it ruined eveything and I think my brother who got deeply attached to your sister is not taking it emotionally well "

" You can take it how you want but this is just a sign that he really likes her and if not for my mother then they may even have been maried now. I'm meeting you instead of your father because I wasn't sure if your father knew about them knowing each other, I didn't want to cause more issues for her and to be honest that should be my brother doing that later "

" Last but not last to answer your last question my father is..." He needed a moment to say the word "....dead and as his brother I'm taking that responsibility "

" Allah yerhamo " Faiz said a little suprised by all the information.

" Sorry for being so reckless about the last question " He added finally a litle ashamed.