《 No choice 》

Waking up this morning was really hard for Hassan...knowing that in a few days, he would have to meet his futur parents in law made him want the time to stop .

He knew he wasn't ready but what could he do apart from agreeing to his mother ?

He could move out ?

Having been working for a long time he had a lot of money on his bank account, at last his brother was fair on this side and payed him as much as he worked.

After all he was the second most important person in the company behind his brother so he had a lot of responsibilities as well, that money he gained was well deserved.

But how could he just leave ? Even if he didn't have the best relashionship with his mother and brother he did not have the courage to leave.

Leaving would mean puting all the company's work on his brother shoulders, it would mean destroying all the efforts he made to be closer to his mother, it would mean leaving his sister and nephew behind.

And he sadly did not have the heart to do that and could only accept his fate....

Groaning he woke up tired, washed his face and theets, put on his clothes and went out of the room.

He went in the kitchen and for the 1st time didn't even have the energy to greet anyone and just drank a glass of water.

He then went out not even glancing at the people on the table.

" Disrespectful brat "said Mohammed glaring at the door his brother just closed.

His mother did not say anything and went on eating.

" Leave him alone " said Aida before leaving as well

" Whats up with them now ! " Mohammed said angry .

" Don't be angry, they must be tired...."Leila spoke up for them .

" That's were it lead to when you're to kind with them ."

" Calm down Mohammed let's just eat I will be more strict with them " his mother said smiling.

" It's no use..."

And it went silence again .

~~~~~~~~~

" Oh Elmas I forgot to tell you ! The guy you were suposed to meet his mother said that they moved out in another city so her son don't have much time to meet with you " said elmas mother at the table were everyone was having breakfast.

There was a big silence for a few second and then a scream " El Hamdoulillah!!!!!! "

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Are you that happy "Asked her big brother Faiz .

" Of course I am !! " she responded.

" But..." her mother continued.

" What do you mean 'but' mom ? " Elmas asked.