🦋 Drowning 🦋

Tired Elmas took her shoes and jacket off before geting in the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

She took a seat on the table and put her head on her arms.

Closing her eyes she reminded herself the scene that took action a few hours ago.

It was like a video download in it's system.

She couldn't forget it.

His eyes looking so broken was a hard sight.

Closing her arms around her head as if to protect herself, she felt tears falling from her eyes.

As small whimper left her mouth she tried not to make any noise and alert her familly.

It kept replying in her mind without stop.

Him standing alone with broken eyes, he looked so vulnerable and hurt that she found herself in pain as well.

How did he found himself in the hospital again ? What happened ?
Why does he looks so tired ?
Why did he keep looking at me if he wanted to forget everything?

Questions and questions she had no answer too.

She wondered if maybe it was as hard for him as it was for her to let go.

Hearing someone walking towards the kitchen she quickly wiped her eyes and stoop up her head down.

It was Hussein and she did not want to talk to him so went toward the door to get out.

But he stoped her by the arm and she looked up.

Hassan stopped silent for a moment observing her red eyes eyes and red nose.

She wasn't doing a great job at hiding it.

So he tried to talk but she got his arm of her before leaving and he let out a sigh, lost not knowing what to do anymore.

~~~~~~~

" Elmas get down !!! " She heard her mother scream.

Elmas who was seated down with a Quran in hands quickly finished her page before standing up and puting it in places again.

She didn't know what exactly her mother wanted but she thought that she just wanted to see her since she hadn't since she came back home.

After geting out and going in the living room she saw her two brother's seated down.

Faiz looked normal while Hussein had a stressed look ok his face.

Her two parents were also seated while she stood there confused in front of them.

" Take a seat " Her dad said so she did in front of them, her eyes eyesbrows furrowed she asked
" What's wrong ? "

" I talked to the mother of the guy I told you about last time " Her mother said.

" Wich guy " Elmas asked confused.