🦋 You did it 🦋

" Tell him I'm one my way " he said to the secretary .

Honestly after what he heard from Lena he had literally no will to see his brother nor his mother.

He knew that by tonight he eventually would have to have the big awaited discussions, wich he was sure was gonna be a disaster but now he wasn't sure if he would be able to wait until then.

Now he wasn't sure of being able to control himself .

He wasnt sure of keeping himself from exploding when seing his brother face .

With hundreds of thought he stood up, got out of his office and went towards his brother's ones.

Not bothering to knock like he usually always does he opened the door letting it close by itself behind and taking a seat in front of his brother who was having a call.

He just had no will to show any sorts of respect at the moment.

He waited still for his brother to finish and only observed him.

His brother, the person sitting in front of him was his blood brother ? Thinking about that he let out a chuckle wich did not go unnoticed by Mohammed.

Ending the phone call he said " Not only did you get in without knocking but you also made noises while I'm on a important phone call, the least you could do is apologise "

" Apologise or not you still won't care so anyways what do you want ? "

" Are you being paid to work here or have fun ? " his brother said relaxing in his chair .

" You tell me "

" Well what I'm sure of is that I saw your futur wife coming into your office and she stayed quite some time "

" Acting like a stalker I see....now go to the point "

" You were not hired here to spend time Hassan but to work ! "

" What even in the world are you saying ? I've been working here for years and you yourself should know I've done as much as you had for this company to get where it is ! " Hassan was furious .

" Taking all the credits now too " his brother laughed " You looked like you were against that mariage but I see one look at the pretty girl and you're geting crazy, I didn't know you were into the type of girl who look likes they throw themselves at everyone "

" Taking the credits of freaking what !? When did i even say that wtf and what is wrong with you !? Stop talking this way about her when you dont know shit !!!! Just who do you think you are Mohammed !?!? " Hassan was now standing literally screaming not caring if everyone heard him .

He had wanted to do this a long time ago but he had to much respect for him and too much hope for their relationship to grow beter.

Mohammed was suprised by the tone his brother used " You beter start lowering your voice before I get angry !!!! "

Laughing. That's what Hassan was doing right now and even if he looked like a crazy guy he did not care one bit " Why will you beat me up ? That's what's left right ? Then it will be complete but I Hassan will not lower my voice for you because you fucking don't deserve it !!! "