🦋 What is the point of living ? 🦋

One week after and although Hassan had been very busy with work he managed to meet with Elmas two more times.

In one wich he decided to bring her shopping that suprisingly turned out quite difficult.

Elmas kept on refusing every single item, saying that it costed too much while he went against her to say that he had the money and that he wanted her to buy whatever she wanted.

Hussein at the side, had the same opinion. He even took advantage of the situation and brought a few stuff wich Hassan wasn't angry about.

It was only after hours of complaining that she had chosen a long beige coat that Hassan begged for her to buy.
In another store she had chosen a few hijabs in diferent color and Hassan couldn't wait to see her with them.

It was enough for Elmas but not for Hassan so he promised to her that it that was the last stop and forced her to buy a pair of shoes, he remember seing her act angry but he wasn't stupid he catched the small smile she had on her face.

And if she was happy he was as well.

After a few days during the weekend he had no idea were to bring her so did some research where he found that bringing her in a zoo was a good idea, so he did.

They had so much fun that day that he remembers having his mouth hurt.

They had ice cream again an a few other things before separating their ways.

Now two days after he was in his bed watching the screen of his phone.

8 am now, he had sent the message to Hussein yesterday really late
" What is her answer ? "

He wasn't sure if it was too early but he thought that 3 weeks went by and that they did a lot of stuff so he asked without thinking further.

And now " No She doesn't want too " It said.

After so much effort ? How come ? Did I do something wrong ? She realized she's too good for me didn't she ?

With thousands of thought the guy was going crazy. So he asked.

" I did something wrong right ? "

" I'm kidding dude she said yes " He then saw.

" WHAT !? "

Trying to stand up the fastest way for a reason he didn't know for he felt himself falling down th bed.

Now on his ass too happy to feel the pain he screamed on his head.

With a big smile on his face he said
" El Hamdoulillah "

He put his hands together thanking Allah for it. Before standing up and geting ready for work.

Geting down the stairs with smile on his face was suprising for everyone apart from the mom who suprisingly didn't seem to care much.

Every member of the family could tell that for the past weeks Hassan seemed to be hapier than ever and although he did try to hide his smile in front of them for some reason they could still feel happiness radiating from him anyways.