🦋 What is a mother ? 🦋

They say a mother is a protector and the one who will guides you, who will be understanding and be patient.

That she will loves you no mather what, she's the person who will make your fears disappear. Who will treasure you until the end and keep you in her heart til death.

They say she forgives no matter big or small mistakes, that she will put you before anything.

She's the person who will make you happy just by her laugh.

And who sacrifices a lot for her child to be were he is.

So why wasn't his mother this way ?

Hassan was really grateful that she raising him up, he really was.

But when he would see other mothers being so good to their kids he couldn't help but wonder just what he did wrong.

From a young age although seing the diferent treatment he received he tried to be the best son.

From doing things a kids of his age wasn't suposed to do to making sure to not make her angry.

Tried as much as possible to not ask things from her and never complain.

It went as far as one day he nearly died....

He remembers it clearly, at the age of 10 his mother had made dinner and siting around the table he could feel his whole body sweating.

There in the midle stood the dish but he could tell what was in it.

Carrots.

He was allergic to them....

He knew that,
they were suposed to know that and especially she, his own mother was suposed to know that.

But he did not have the courage to reminds them of it, no not when his mother was mad the whole day, he did not want to ruin her day even more than it already was.

As a kid he did not know the full consequences of his actions he only thought he would bear with it and hide it until he gets beter.

For the 1st time swallowing was hard.

He ate and ate until the last drop why ? Because he knew she did not like when we did not finish our food.

Not feeling quite well he made sure to help her out while his siblings were playing, gave her a compliment then left in a hurry in his room.

He couldn't breathe it was as if someone had his hand around his throat chocking him.

He would bear it, he could that's what her told himself and laid down tears slowly running down his face.

It was only after a good 10 minutes that his brother had found him, the bed all wet and him white as snow.

As if all blood from his body was taken away.