《 Misunderstanding 》

Akward...

Akward was the moment right now for sure .

After the long conversation between Hussein , Elmas and Hassan thing turned a litle bit beter than what had Hassan expected .

He was now siting beside Hussein in the passenger sit while Ifran was behind them....yes they were in the car of Hussein to be more precise .

And yes it was very akward , no one was talking .

How did this happen ? Let's turn the time back a litle bit.....

   * 1 hour ago...

Hassan and Elmas were in front of Hussein not saying anything...the brother waiting for an explanation .

" So....? "

" So what ? " asked Elmas looking at her brother , she thought about something she may have done wrong and found nothing so she was now standing in front of him with confident .

" So what !? Don't play dumb with me explain ! " he shouted seing her acting like she did nothing wrong , wich is right but he didn't know that .

" What do you want me to explain exactly ? I didn't do anything wrong ! " she said back .

" Oh right , so you're not here with a guy alone ? You told us you had to look after tour friend and here you are meeting with someone behind our back ! Sorry litle sister but your litle date here is finished and you are in trouble !!! " he said making both his sister and Hassan shocked , he thought something completelly different was happening when it wasn't .

So Elmas tried to explain that he was wrong but he continued pointing a finger at Hassan .

" And you ! Are you not ashamed ? From your aparence it looks like you're muslim and you're suposed to know that dating before mariage is forbiden and you dare to take my sister in your haram things !? How dare you !? "

No words came out of Hassan mouth he tried to say something and explain himslef but he couldn't , he felt guilty even tough he didn't do anything wrong...so he just apologised .

" I apologise...i am sorry " he said his head low making Elmas spechless .

" What are you apologising for !? You didn't do anything wrong !!!" she said to him .

" And you are you not ashamed to shout at him when he is older than you !? Stop saying stupind things and ask before makjng up story and ambarassing both of us !!! " she said to her twin .

Just as her brother wanted to defend himself , she continued .

" I didn't lie okay !? He really is my friend , we are not dating behind anyone's back , i was really looking after him !!! Just because i was siting beside him doesn't mean i'm dating him and theres was like two seats in between us ! " she explained .

Huseein was now silence....

" You should have told me..." he said moving to one feet on another just like  kids do when they do something wrong...