🦋 Patience 🦋

" He won't eat " Mohammed said to his wife as they were eating.

" He usually does..." Leila took a bite of her eggs as she took a look at her watch to see the time.

" He did to not anger mom and I think he's too emotionally drained to even think about food right now..." He sighed, he had so much in his mind but he was grateful to his wife for not asking for more details and only listening.

" You know him beter than I thought " She smiled not knowing that his brother actually knew Hassan beter than himself but he was too busy being angry to put the care into actions.

If only he had then maybe the situation wouldn't have been like this.

Deep in thought he watched as Leila stood up from her seat to put her dishes away " I will wake up Aiden, bring Hassan a glass of water at last " She said before turning towards him showing him a big smile wich he returned.

She didn't do much but she didn't realise how much these small actions meant to him.

Since the accident Mohammed had tried to be beter in every way possible and one of them was his wife, he was glad she was accepting him but he knew they had to have big discussions over this one day.

And when that happen he will make a proper apology for his past actions that hurted her.

His relationship with her had developed a lot but he still didn't know how to approach his son. To afraid to be rejected since he had a already a deep conection to Hassan.

Standing from his seat as well he took a glass of water like Leila told him before going up the stair towar his brother's room.

Not bothering to knock he got in took a look around to watch the mess.

He had " Cleaned " yesterday if he could call it that, by puting all glasses on one side.

Wich meant that the room did not look any beter it was just safer to walk in.

Approaching his brother he put the glass of water down to replace the empty one before slowly moving Hassan to wake up.

" Come on get up " He said but what he did not expect was for his brother to wake up in panic.

" Fuck " Hassan said as he felt the room move when he got to his feet too fast.
" I'm late fuck " Too busy thinking about work he didn't even realise his brother being there as he went past him toward his wardrobe.

But Mohammed stopped him by the arm " What are you doing ? " He asked as a small smile took place on his face.

Hassan needed a moment to understand the situation " I'm sorry I know you don't like when I'm late, I will get ready quickly " And these words made Mohamme drop his smile.

As a frown took place instead, Hassan thought since they had talked yesterday and not really knowing what changed apart from the fact that his brother helped him and knew everything, he got a conclusion that he had to do his best to not disappoint.

" Take a seat " so Hassan did afraid of what may happen, Would he tell everyone ?

Sighing Mohammed watched his brother stressing " Hassan I know what you're thinking but I'm not that cruel..."