🦋 Too much 🦋

Still on his bed Hassan looked around him and thought the scene was a litle bit funny....

With his best friend siting on a chair with his phone acting like he didn't care but wasn't that good of an actor as he kept glancing at Hassan....

Or Aida beside him on one of the chair, holding his hand and crying like crazy....

And then Elmas who was standing at end of the room not knowing what to do....

" Aida could you please let my hand breath a litle bit ? I can't even feel it anymore ! " said Hassan laughing.

" I'm sorry i should have deffended you yesterday , i-i just..i just didn't know what to do and..and..." she tried to apologize to him crying....

At that moment she was too shocked that she didn't dare say anything to defend him, she didn't know how to react as she knew they still didn't talk about the fight they had so instead just decided to not say anything and go to her room. Of course she was woried about him that's why she then called Ifran to go look up for him...

" Aida...It's okay you didn't do anything wrong okay ? So let's just forget about everything that happened..." Hassan was still angry just thinking about what happened and talking about it wasn't on his mind.

Elmas on the other side was really unconfortable but also curious. What did actually happen to go this far as him being in an hospital...?

Her thought were interupted as Ifran had enough of Aida.

" Stop crying my head hurt seriously like why are you so annoying ? "

" Hey leave me alone you asshole ! "

" What did you just say !? "

" Okay ! Okay ! Let's stop right here guys we're in an hospital right now so wait until we get out and then fight and also wait until i'm not here anymore too, okay ? "

" Are you serious !? You're supose to defend me right now ! " said Aida to her brother after hiting him with a pillow she found on the bed.

" Stop ! Stop ! You're also not supose to hit me i'm a patient here ! And you a nurse ! Do you wanna get fired !? "

" I don't care you don't have any proofs to show them anyways "

" Elmas is here ! She can tell them ! "

" Oh boy she won't do that trust me " laughed Aida.

" And why wouldn't she do that ? "

" Maybe cuz she is not only my coworker but also friend so i don't think she would betray me especially for a stupid guy like you ! " said aida with confident.

" Oh so you're the type of person who influences his friends to become bad persons as well....seriously why is she even friend with you i'm sure she isn't like that ! Like if you did something wrong i'm sure she wouldn't lie she's not like you ! "

" But i'm her friend of course she would help me ! "

" That's not helping ! If this really happened sorry but that would be against law and i'm confident Elmas wouldn't lie about hings like that...actually she wouldn't lie for anything..."