🦋 Ice scream 🦋

Opening the door Hassan got in the house, he slowly took off his shoes and jacket and went into the living room.

He was super tired.

This morning after he was done drinking his drink he directly went into his office again and worked for hours and hours trying not to think too much of his brother's words....

After all he was used to all this so he only did what her usually did, pretend like nothing happened and think of it as nothing.

He was so focused that he didn't even see the hours passing and everyone leaving the company, it was almost midnight when he also decided to go home.

When he entered the living room his sister, Aida was in her pajamas sleeping on the sofa with the tv still on....

He smiled at the scene in front of him . His sister would always wait for him not mather what the time was.

He got close to her and kissed her head before shaking her shoulder to wake her up.

" Aida wake up, go sleep in your bed "
he said to her .

" You just got home ? " she asked him with just one of her eyes opened.

" Yeah...now go sleep in your room "

" I'm going just 5 minute..." she said closing her eyes again .

He sighed and got into the kitchen then put himselfs some water and took a medicine.

His head was hurting him too much.

" i worked too much...." he said to himself .

Going in the living rome again he saw his sister still sleeping, he sighed again and decided to carry her to her room like always.

Putting her under the cover he kissed her head for a second time and started going out of the room but before he closed the door he heard his sister calling his name.

" Hassan ? " she said in a small voice .

" Yes ? "

" Mom said she wanted to talk to you..." she said to him with her eyes cosed.

" Okay, don't worry we will talk tomorow " he said to her before closing her door and going into his own room.

Taking his clothes off he got into the shower and after 20 min he got out puting on only the bottom of his pajamas, he couldn't sleep with a shirt on...

He then laid down under the blanket closing his eyes trying not to think about anything and get some sleep. ..but he couldn't, the word his brother said to him repeated in his head .

" You are useless....useless "

These words....he had already heard them countless of times but everytime his brother would say them to him, he would feel his heart squeezing itself and his brain would make him remember the past wich would only grow the guilt and regret he felt all over these years.