🦋 All she needed was for him to love her back 🦋

Sitting on the bench were now the three adults while the kids were playing not to far from them, Aida and Elmas were having a conversation while Hassan was on the side....cursing at himself.

" I should have know she would have followed me....damn it ! " he said to himself.

" So what were you two doing here....? " asked Aida the two of them with a smirk.

" We were just talking...." said Elmas with a shy smile.

" Stop with the joke you two are together righ !? And don't lie to me because i can see it ! Like how you look at each other is just woahhh so cute !!! " said Aida super excited.

Hassan was trying to control his anger, his sister was making the both of them extremely unconfortable and he still didn't forget the fact that she follewed him, interupting probably his first and last discusion with Elmas.

" What !? No we're not dating Aida ! " said Elmas more serious now.

" Oh come one guys don't be- "

" Come on let's go home now " interupted Hassan with a serious tone while looking into her eyes.

Seing her brother reaction she decided to not say anything and just nodded at him, said goodbye to Elmas and got beside Emad waiting for Hassan to come.

" I would like to apologize for what my sister just said...." said Hassan with a sigh touching the back of his neck, he was really uncomfortable and he could tell she was just as much.

" It's okay she just misunderstood us..."

" She still shouldn't have said that without being sure so sorry..." he said back.

" You don't have to worry about it, it's nothing " she said with a smile.

" Okay then we will have to go, see you next time...? " he said or more like asked her.

" Yeah then maybe we will be able to finish our discusion without being interupted " she said while laughing .

" I hope so..."

" Your sister and nephew are waiting...." she said blushing, interupting his tought and making him take his gaze away from her.

" Oh yeah....As-Salaam-Alaikum "

" Wa-Alaikum-Salaam...."

~~~~~~~

Opening the door of the house the three of them got inside, removing their shoes and jacket in silent.

Hassan was still angry and tried to not show it, he didn't want his mother to worry nor did he want to take his anger out and then regret it.

When they were returning home no one was speaking especially Aida...she was feeling bad and well a litle bit scared, how could she not !? When her brother's gaze was like he was going to go kill someone .