🦋 Pray 🦋

While Mohammed was busy with his lawyer Hassan was working or more like trying to work so he could forget his worries, so he could rest a litle but it wasn't working.

As much as he tried to forget about it he couldn't, his conversation with his mother and brother couldn't stop coming back to him.

The anger, the humiliation he felt was eating him alive and he did not know how to stop these bad thoughts coming to him.

He felt like screaming letting all his pain out to be heard. Crying for hours so those tears could maybe take out all the pain he felt in his heart.

Why was no one noticing how much he suffered ? Why was no one caring for him ? Thinking of him ?

They said too much silence meant pain,
That silence was loud so why was his hurt never heard ?
Why was he not heard when he was shouting for help ?
Why was no one speaking of it ?
Or was it because they weren't interested enough to care nor listen to it....

One and only thing could help and that was to...

Pray.

He was so busy trying to put in place his live that he forgot the one and only who could actually help him with it.

The one who he could trust and turn too when needed.

He was the one who helped him years ago to get beter and he hoped he was the one who was gonna do that again this time.

So he prayed once again with all his heart.

Told Allah his unheard story.

He was gonna give her up....

Why ?
Because he had too.

For her best. 

Because she deserved someone beter.
Because he already hurted to many people in his life.
Adding the one he cared the most about wasn't something he wished.

He was gonna let her go and if they were to be destined, if their name were written beside each other under Allah's order then Allah was the one who was going to put her in his way again, when the time was right.

When Allah wanted.

~~~~~~~

Cold.

He felt cold and he knew it was seen on his face.

With no thoughts, face with no emotion he got home hours later.

Ignoring everyone in the room he got upstairs.

While Mohammed who had come back home an hour earlier watched silently.

He had the paper in his hands and was just waiting for the time to give it to him but he did no dare to go.

Did not dare to interrupt his brother who seemed too tired of this.

So he waited.

And waited but his brother did not get out of his room once.