🦋 I'm okay 🦋

⚠️ Mention of rape

Silent remained for the rest of the day as they layed down still.

Until dark came and they feel asleep with many thoughts.

With one woried and one stressed out there was a weird atmosphere in the room.

They didn't talk to each other until the sun rose and morning came.

They ate with awkwardness and Elmas tried her best to be natural so Hassan wouldn't have to think he had to tell her right now but she could see it wasn't working as even his eyes couldn't meet hers, his head down facing the breakfast that was on the table.

" Sorry for causing a scene yesterday " She then heard him say after a few minutes wich suprised her.

Smiling she replied " It's okay Hassan "

Curious she then asked " What was it about " She regretted it a soon because she watched him flinch as a panicked look took place on his face.

" Nothing ! I-I ju- " Hard time speaking her tried to come up with something as he watched her eyesbrows furrowed.

" Hassan its- " She tried to say that he did not need to explain before he cut her of.

" Forget it " He said then taking a deep breath.

" What " She asked

" Forget everything, it's nothing to worry about you dont have to know " He said.

He made up his mind.
He wouldn't tell her.

Until days ago he told himself he was going to say it since he was lying to her in a sort of way but now that he came to that step were he had to say it, he couldn't.

To afraid of what she may say or think.

To afraid of facing her after.

" Okay..." Hesitating Elmas answered.

So he tried his best to smile as he talked about what to do next.

Everything was great for the next two days they laughed and had a lot of fun but she could feel him trying to avoid touching her and to be honest it was hurting her.

It made her have a lot of thoughts.
She knew the reaction he had the other day didn't look like it was about her but still her low confidence couldn't stop telling her it was about Hassan not being satisfied with her.

But she did not say anything and kept to herself the bad thoughts not realising it was a bad desicion to not talk about it with him directly.

Everything was great it really was so how did it come to this ?

She wasn't sure what was happening but Hassan was sudently kissing her when they got in late .

As he pushed her against the wall she could feel his hand tightening around her hips wich made her hiss in pain a litle.

A second after she felt him loosening his grasp as he continued to kiss her while she struggled to keep up with him.