🦋 Anger 🦋

He had never felt this much anger towards his own blood.

His mother, his brother the ones who are suposed to wish him the best are the ones who are slowly destroying him.

" Honestly you look like a good dude so I decided that I had to come and let you know that all of this situation is what our famillies planed "

A contract mariage that's what it was all about....

He couldn't believe what he was hearing right now.

Just an hour ago he was with Ifran watching her cheating and now here she was in front of him telling him that his mother was pratically using him to her advantage for his brother's job.

He couldn't help but think that the end of the world was clearly soon, people were becoming more and more heartless every day.

The unthinkable become something so common that he thought it was quite scary. Just how could your own mother, the one who carried you for 9 months, suffered so much along be acting this way ?

Was he really just a litle puppet she played with however she liked ? Or was he just too damn stupid to realise how bad of a person she actually is ?

" Why are you telling me this ? "

" Like I said I've never been a good person ok and seeing you so innocent and being such a religious person I can't help but feel bad. How would someone so religious end up accepting all this ? I figured out that you actually were never aware of all this so I came to tell you "

Sighing he put his hand of his forehead and closed his eyes for a moment trying to take all of her words in .

" Who was that man ? "

" Wich man ? " she asked lost.

" The guy you were kissing in the parking? "

" You were there ?! " she asked suprised she did not see him at that time .

Nodding he went on " You love him right ? " seeing her not saying anything he said " That's why you're actually telling me this, right ? " .

She stood there with her eyes down for a few second before saying " Look I'm sorry okay but I need to get out of this mariage and only you refusing will end it "

" What do you mean ? " Hassan asked quite confused.

" He is older by 10 years, he was once a maried man, he has a litle girl and he is not a Muslim " she answered.

" I don't get it didn't you say you're not as well ? " Hassan asked with furrowed eyebrows.

" My parents would never allow that...one of the reason they actually want me to take you as husband is in hope to be guided by you "

" What !? "

" They think that if I live with you I will follow you lead and be a beter person "

Hassan was too stunned to speak so he stood there looking at her trying to see if she's joking of not .

" I'm not playing " she finally said.