🦋 You won and I lost 🦋

⚠️ This chapter talks about rape so don't read if you're sensitive

*******

He couldn't even imagine what he looked like.

Drenched, clothes sticking to his cold body as his hair pocket at his eyes begging to be moved away.

He did not have the energy to move his hand up and get these drop of rain away as he slowly got out of the car.

Trying to maintain a straight posture he tried his best to not fall.

These actions and his physical situation was like a past memory replying itself.

12 years ago he remember walking home the same way.

Expect the physical and mental pain he felt that day could never be comparable.

Trying to act normal was even harder that time.

He remember geting in, seing his parents seated around his two siblings without him.

And it just felt right, like he did not belong there with them.

They had forgotten about him.

Didn't look for him.
Didn't averts their eyes from the movie to see how he was.
So he went towards his room that day.
Had token his clothes off in the bathroom only to be stood still for a long time in front of the mirror.

He did not look right.
Not with blood dripping down his ties as scratches from his fight were shown all around his body.

Hand mark on his hips drawn in red but slowly becoming blue.

His lips cut, his eyes red from crying but that was not the worst.

No.
The worst was the hands mark on his neck, the hands that forcibly kept him still as they violated him.

That was the worst memory and he would never forget it.

He hated that the most.

He had tried to get them away.
Forcibly with water and shampoo, just whatever he found around him but nothing could get them away.

His innocent body shouldn't be looking like this.
He was happy or sad ? To see that his family hadn't found him this way.

What would he tell them ? That he was a coward who couldn't protect himself ?

A man with no strength to fight whoever dared to even think that way of him ?

Tell them that he was no longer virgin ? Yet that he had no choice in choosing that ?

They would mock him and insult him maybe completely get him out of their life and then what would he do ? What would he become ?

He was to scared to ask for help...too ashamed.

So he did not instead got in the shower and kept scrubbing until his body was red and screaming for help.