🦋 My father 🦋

Warning:
This chapter talk about sucide so if you're sensitive about it don't read .

If you're having a hard time always talk about it with someone....
Everyone has bad time in their life but don't give up on being happy and always try....

You will succes one day Insh"Allah 🙏

Allah is watching you and he's just waiting for you to turn to him for help, pray and he will answer your prayers one day...

*****************

Only the sound of them chewing was heard after the cold response Mohammed had toward his wife.

Until the mother decided to break the silence and start talking to Hassan about marriage .

" Hassan i wanted to talk to you...." said the mother.

" Oh yeah sorry i totaly forgot about that after Aida told me.....was is it ? "

" We never talk about these things but don't you think it's time for you to start a familly ? " she said serious.

Hassan stoped eating .

Marriage.....before meeting Elmas he never really tought about it, for sure he hoped to meet someone that could make his life beter but now ? His life for now was good ? He wasn't sure of being ready to get maried, it was an act that was really important and that he really did not want to regret so he was pushing it but after meeting Elmas....he did start thinking how life would be with her .

They would live in a house with their kids and everyday would be an new happy day.....

Just thinking about it made him smile wich made everyone around the table suspicious .

" Hassan..."his mother said unterupting his tought and making him drop his smile.

" Why are you smiling...? " his mother said she did not want him to have someone already, the girl she was planning to marry him with was perfect in her opinion and she would do anything for them to marry each other.

" Nothing.....anyways what is it about marriage mom ? " he asked changing the subject .

" There is this girl i've been thinking of for a while, her mother is a really good friend of mine so the familly is really good and their daughter is really pretty as well " 

" Mom go to the point...."

" Okay so i talked with the parents and i want you to meet up with her "

" Mom i don't wan't too " he was direct with the answer.

Hassan has already someone else on his mind...he wasn't ready to marry just anyone.....

" You don't really have a choice anyways, i already told the familly that you said yes to her and the girl said she still wanted to meet with you a few times before making a choice "

" What ? You did what ? So you said that I was okay with Marrying her ? Why are you planning things without my consent ? " he said a litle bit angry.

He was used to his family always doing things on their own, never asking for his choice or opinion....but this time it was different, it was about his life they were making choices.