🦋 Mother and Son 🦋

Today was going to be a bad day.

Just like all the years that went by after his father death, this day was not going to be an exception.

Even with his wife by his side now.

This day was going to be even more depressing since it was the date his dad was gone.

The day his soul left his body, the day Hassan's life took a turn for the worst and went completely downhill.

Even if it was a litle better now, the lack of a father by his side would never be forgotten.

And for some reason he could feel it deep in his heart, that today was going to be even worst than the past years.

So as he got ready in the bathroom he watched his reflection in the mirror and couldn't help but hate himself a litle.

So many things he could have done and not done.

So many things he could have stoped.

It is said that Allah takes what is his whenever he wants and that everyone's life is written from the day of his birth to the day of his death.

Wich means that his father was destined to die that day, that Allah wanted his creation back by his side.

But one question he wanted to ask Allah was.

"Why did I have to be part of his death ?"

Why did he have to be the reason his father left this Dunya ? Why did he have to be the one his father's saved ? Why didn't Allah take his soul instead of his father's ? Why ? Why ? And why....

So many questions in wich he couldn't have an answer.

He tore his gaze away from himself and got out.

Downstairs he was meet with his brother waiting for him and his mother at the side.

She tried to get closer to him but he ignored her.

Even if today was the day her beloved died.

He forced a small smile on his face for his brother as they got out of the silence.

It was akward.

Because they were going to pray to God for their father together and then go visit his grave.

It never happened since his death.

And he wondered if his father was going to to cry of happiness when he sees them together.

When they were going to make duaa to him and ask for forgiveness to Allah for their father.

He wondered if he was at peace.

He wondered is he was aware that both brother didn't talk for so long and if it hurted him.

He prayed for his father with all his heart when they got in the Mosque.

And when they were done, both brother stood outside on a bench as the watched the scenery in silent.

" Do you think father would be proud of us ? " Mohammed sudently broke the silence.