🦋 Wife 🦋

Waking up to an arm around her waist was not what Elmas expected early in the morning.

Turning around in Hassan's arm she made sure his arm wouldn't slide down.
To needy of his touch, she watched as he slept comfortably.

Tracing his face. From his forehead to his nose and finally to the lips that made her feel crazy a few hours ago.

Feeling shy she went down his jawline then his neck finally to his chest only to realise that he had no shirt on torso only covered by half.

Couldn't even react before she heard
" Enjoying yourself ? " Hassans asked her as he opened his eyes small, smirk at the side of his lips.

She quickly took he finger away and put her head in between his arm and chest.

She heard him laughing at her before he put his hands on her face and made her look up.

" I love you "

He said sudently wich only made her heart flutter once more.

" I love you so much..." He said as he kissed her forehead confident of his words now.

Geting her body even closer as he put his two arms around her.

" I love you too " She whispered shyly.

After a few second she asked.

" Why don't you have your top pyjamas on ? " Laughing he answered.

" I'm sorry I can't sleep with one but in can put on one right now if you want "

" No It's okay " She said.

It was around 10 pm and it seemed like the guest were yet to be awake.

" I should get ready " She tried to get out of his arms.

" Don't go " He replied.

" Hassan guest will wake up, I have to make breakfast "

" Let them be, they can make their own food you're tired "

Laughing she got out before saying
" that's not how it works " She said standing up from the bed.

" I still can't believe I'm seeing your hair..." Hassan sudently said as he watched her fondly on the bed.

" Well you get to see them for the rest of your life now "

" That I will " He smiled standing up and going toward her as she was standing in front of the mirror to attach her hair.

Once behind her he snatched the rubber bands from her hand making her hair fall once again on he back.

" You look beter like this "

Turning around she quickly took it back " Hassan ! I have to put on my hijab anyway "

" I know and I'm sorry "

" What are you apologising for now ? " She sighed.

" You should be able to take it of in your own house but I'm blocking you here with my familly " He took her hands in his.