🦋 His Elmas 🦋

3 Days.

It took Hussein 3 days to call Hasan and tell him the plan about the ' Date ' with Elmas.

During that time he took his time to think about everything.
How will is mother react ?
how will his brother react ?
How will his life change ?

He said he wouldn't care anymore but it was easier said than done.

He took the time to think if moving out was a beter choice especially if it was Elmas he was going to marry .

He did not want her to suffer in this place like he did, he would never put her through that by will.

But moving out meant being away from his sister and nephew.

He knew from the moment he even talked about moving out of that big house his mother would disown him.

And even if he wanted to not care since he would finally be free from the torture they put him through all his life, he was not yet ready to be fully responsible.

He needed a mother to teach him what he should and shouldn't do, to tell him how he was supposed to love Elmas and not hurt her.

Her needed a brother to guide him through the complicated path of growing up in life, to listen to his issues.
He needed a brother to teach him how to be a good husband and futur father.

He needed a sister's reassurance in this hard life, a sister who would trust him with her life and love him til her last breath no mather what.

He wanted to see his nephew growing, to be by his side when he make new steps in life, he wanted to be able to discover all of his sides.

And finally he needed a family...
A family by his side, reminding him of his worth. Who would not hesitate to support him.

Who would be by his side when he 1st become someone's someone, when he has his 1st child. He wanted his child to grow up with a father's familly and not separate them.

He did not want to think of an answer when his children would grow up and ask where his own familly was.

He wanted to be able to imagine futur memories with all of his familly including his children.

He just wanted a normal life and not worry about the futur.

But life wasn't that easy, for Hassan life was never easy and even if he would love to tell his past self and present self that thing would get beter that he would not be suffering anymore he didn't dare.

He didn't dare to imagine a happy futur.

It would only hurt more if it doesn't happen so instand of being to hopeful he preferred to stay neutral.

Not thing of the worst but not the best as well.

For now the 1st step was getting to know Elmas.

That was the only thing making him happy and if it did he wouldn't let her go that easily. He would fight for her that's what he told himself because with her in his life he was finally able to be a litle bit more positive about life.