🦋 Hurt 🦋

Before starting the chapter i wanted to say that i'm not sure how we say it in english but in french there's this disease called " migraine " and i don't really know how we say it in english cuz i don't know if i have already said it but english isn't my first languange....so what i'm trying to say is that i will use migraine too when i say it in english .

I tried searching for the name in english but only found that we say it the same way but i'm still not sure so i prefer talling y'all before you read this chapter....

I don't know much about it too so i will try my best to explain to you what it is but don't attack me if i'm wrong....cuz like i said i'm not sure too i'm just saying what i found about it .

Migraine is a disease that cause you headache it can be moderate but really severe too wich feel like a throbbing pain on one side of your head, so yeah it really hurt .

People having migraine usually feel pain like i said at one side of your head but it can also paralyse your arms, it can also make you have a hight fever, you also sometimes makes garbled speech, mental confusions, double vision, rash and make your neck stiff .

The causes of migraines is unknown but it happen a lot after a lot of stress, tiredness, certain food or drinks...

About treating it, the only way is medicine....

Anyways there's more to it that i found but i will stop here it's already long enought lol so yeah....again if i made a mistake or something please explian it to me calmly and i will change it after....

                  ******************

A litle boy was walking in the dark street, he was at his friend house and now was going home....

Scared by the dark night he wanted to get home the fastest way possible so decided to take another way wich he hoped was closer to his house....

Walking traight, no light was around him....

He was alone....

Hearing noises at the end of the street he turned around now thinking that the long way was better.

But it was too late....

As he turned a man was already in front of him.

" NOOOOOOO !!!!! "

It was a dream.....a dream that looked way too real.

Siting up Hassan was sweating and breathing hard, it only was a dream but it affected him so much....

" And here i thought it would stop...." he said smiling, if someone saw him they would think he was crazy....

He was talking about his nightmares...

While Hassan was still trying to come to his sense from the nighmare, someone entered the room he was in.

" The doctor said you have migraine." Ifran was the one, he now was siting at one of the chair on his phone not really interested in Hassan.