17 years later

Today I'm sitting on the couch on my phone looking at TikTok. Garnet is sitting on the floor doing the same. Mark walks into the living room to talk to us.
"Girls. I need to tell you guys something."He said as he sat down in the chair with something in his hands.
"What is it daddy?"I asked him.
"Yeah dad what is it?"Garnet said.
"I'm pregnant again."He said as he showed us the test that was in his hands.
"Okay."I said.
"Cool."Garnet said.
"Is there anything you girls wanted to go out and do today?"He asked.
"Yeah dad. Can we go to Rue 21 at the mall and go shopping and go and have lunch and get Starbucks?"I asked.
"Anything for you princess. Go get dressed. Jessica you can drive."He said as we went and got ready. I come out in this minus the purse.

"I'm ready daddy

"I'm ready daddy." I said as I picked up my Kate spade bag and my keys to the Rolls Royce. Garnet comes out in jeans and a t-shirt and converse.
"You girls ready to go?" Mark asked.
"Yes daddy." I said.
"Yeah dad." Garnet said.
"Okay let's go."He said as we got in the car and left.
We went to go eat first. Then we went to the mall and went shopping and stuff. Then we went and I got my nails done and then we went and got Starbucks. Then we went shopping to get me stuff to read decorate my room with. We went to Chanel and I got a bed set. Then we got more Starbucks. Then we went and got a fluffy steering wheel cover and girly stuff to go in the Rolls Royce . We went home and we unpacked all of our stuff. Then we went out to dinner with the Prescott's and then we went to the movies we took our dads home and then we meet with some friends and went to a party. We came came back and our dad was already on the bed and then we got ready for bed and went to sleep.